Don't Dance

Sitting on top of the picnic table at the clubhouse, Harley had her arms wrapped around Happy's shoulders as he sat in front of her between her legs, already on his second beer of the day. He was feeling a bit anxious about what was going down this morning. He still Hadn't told Harley what he was planning to do, and with how off she'd been the past few days he wasn't sure how she was going to react.

Harley lit a cigarette and smiled at Chucky when he handed her a fresh cup of coffee with the perfect amount of sugar, she was starting to enjoy having the little guy around. He was like a really useful puppy, always so eagar to please.

She had been trying to find the courage to tell Happy that she was pregnant all morning but every time she opened her mouth to say the words, her brain would send something completely different out. Harley snapped her head up, out of her thoughts when she heard Bobby coming out of the clubhouse with Jax and Chibs behind him.

"The ten grand we sent Serg's guy in Vancouver?" He sighed as he stood in front of the guys and Harley. "It's gone. Guess mercinaries aren't real big on refunds."

"And the money we made on the 'roids was in the bag the Mexicans stole from this idiot." Chibs said, pointing at Juice only to have Harley throw and empty beer bottle at him and send him a death glare. "Sorry, lovie." He mumbled as he rubbed his thigh where the bottle bounced off.

"Yeah, we're tapped." Bobby sighed as he paced around the table. "We have a very expensive excursion in front of us."

Harley took a long drag of her smoke before she looked up at the big teddy bear. "What about the other drugs?" She asked before snapping her fingers together. "Sell my Caddy. That's gotta be worth something, talk to Laroy. His boy's stay drooling over that thing."

"You sure, darlin'?" Jax asked as he looked at the small girl as she pulled the key off of her keychain and tossed it to Bobby, touched that she'd offer that for his son.

"Yeah." She nodded quickly before smiling fondly at Happy. "Hap fixed up the Impala so I don't need it anyway."

"The other drugs have no street value. Black market scripts" Juice told them. "We need a way into the clinics."

"When we blow off that bail hearing this afternoon, we're underground." Clay reminded them. "It's gonna be a little hard to earn. You think maybe Tara can help us move those scripts?"

"That's not gonna happen." Jax said sternly, not wanting her any more involved than she already was. He wanted to push her out, not bring her in deeper.

"I don't see any other way, Jax." Happy shrugged, he didn't see the point of an ol' lady that wasn't willing to help the club.

"I said no." He told them, getting frustrated that they wouldn't drop it.

"She's your ol' lady-" Clay sighed as Jax cut him off.

"I don't care." He yelled, causing everyone to fall silent.

"Hey." Opie cleared his throat, trying to change the subject. "Where we at with the Mayans?" He asked.

"Based on the delivery schedule that dope shipment's set to leave for Stockton today at one." Happy told them before he took a sip of his beer which Harley grabbed from his hand and replaced with a cup of coffee. "Now, that route from Lodi to Stockton is all main roads. No place to take it down."

"Then let's get creative." Jax sighed, looking around at the group. "They're trying to stay under the radar. Means there wont be too many bodies."

"What time's the meet with Alverez?" Clay asked, looking over to Tig.