January 12th - 18th, 2019

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Into The Rabbit Hole & All It's Sinful Delights

Author: CallieSumner

Genre: Erotic Romance

Rating: Scorching

Link: Click the external link at the bottom

Short Summary:

Abbie Black is a simple girl with simple dreams. She graduates high school and gets accepted to her dream college. She makes new friends and changes the way she looks. Just enjoying life while chasing her dreams. The sophomore year starts, and at first, everything's going great like before. She has a new roommate and starts dating a guy from her class. But nothing good last long in Abbie's life, and when her dream is on the verge of being taken away she has no idea where to turn. Go home, or call her Uncle she barely knows and asks for help. Will Abbie sink or swim when she finds out exactly what she agreed to? How bad could it be? It's her uncle's night club, and surely nothing bad. Follow Abbie as she goes Into the Rabbit Hole, and finds a Sinful Delight she never knew existed.

Possible Triggers: Not mentioned

Strongest Writing Trait: Details of a character and scenes, original plots (I think), and character development

Weakest Writing Trait: Sentence structure, worried about losing the reader with all the details instead of story flow, worried if it any good, to begin with.

Help Request: General feedback really. If the story is any good, can I change anything to help with the flow, any suggestions are greatly appreciated, and just helping get my story to other readers.

★★★★

You will have a minimum of one week to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you do a minimum of 3-5 chapters to get a good feel of the author's work. Once you've finished reading, there are some questions for you on the book club forum for you to consider when giving feedback.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Otherwise, have fun!

Happy reading/writing my lovelies!