o n e

i

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

"JUST LISTEN TO ME SEORA!" Jackson screamed smashing a plate onto a floor. I backed away from him, watching all the anger flood out of his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," tears ran down my cheeks. Jackson pulled me into his arms.

"I'm sorry," I nuzzled my head into his neck, letting my tears stain his shirt.

"It's okay,"

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

Jackson stroked my hair, strands falling in between his fingers.

"seora?" I lay on our bed unresponsive. I was still shocked from what he did tonight. Jackson was usually mad, but he never broke anything.

"seora?" Jackson called out again.

"Hmm," I didn't feel like talking. I didn't feel like doing anything. Jackson poked my side.

"I can't do this anymore Jackson,"  I got up from our bed looking him straight in the eye. Being in this relationship didn't feel right anymore. It never did. But I kept begging to stay.

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore? You're not making any sense seora," he leaned in closer to me, holding my hands in his palms.

"I mean I can't do THIS anymore Jackson, I can't be in this relationship," I sighed and pulled my hands out of his, resting them back on my lap. Jackson furrowed his brows, looking sad.

"Please seora, give me another chance," Jackson pleaded. I couldn't give him another chance, he'd run out of chances.

"No Jackson. Leave. Get your stuff and leave, come back tomorrow for the rest if you need to," Jackson sighed and got up from the bed, getting his key, wallet and sweatshirt, letting a single tear roll down my eye.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

I stared blatantly at my alarm clock. It was 2:57AM and I was still thinking about Jackson. Though I've always wanted to leave him, I never found the courage to do it.

I was always afraid, afraid of being alone, and not having anyone to run to my side. I looked at the empty space on our—my bed. I kicked him out, and he was never coming back.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

I woke up and left for work. As I sat at my desk, trying to type up a report I couldn't even get a word down. Jackson consumed my mind.

All the times he fucked up, coming home late every night, getting drunk whenever we went out and always yelling at me. It was good I left. I needed something to get my mind off of him. I needed something to forget.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

I pushed open the doors to a bar. Smoke curled through the air billowing in big clouds and music filled my eardrums. I walked over to the bar, asking for a glass of vodka.

The bartender handed it to me and I chugged it down immediately, the clear liquid burning my throat. I asked for three other glasses drinking them all at once. I didn't want to feel anything, and the vodka did that for me pretty well.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

I stumbled around on the dance floor looking for a washroom. Everything was a slow blur. I looked for something to hold on to, bumping into a few people and knocking over drinks. Cold hands clasped around my wrists as I tried to take another step to regain my balance. I tugged at my arms, trying to release whoever had a hold on me, but I couldn't move. I dropped to the floor as someone dragged me along the ground. I didn't remember anything after that.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

My eyes opened to a white ceiling. I sat up, looking around. I was in a room and everything was white. From the walls to the bed I was laying in.

Where was I?

I tried to get out, but silver handcuffs wrung around my wrist.

What type of—

My thought was cut off by someone barging  into the room. A tall man, with black shiny hair walked in.

"You're not fooling anyone Raejin," the man glared down at me. I didn't know who Raejin was. I didn't know what I was here for.

"Raejin, you know what your hiding. Give me answers and I'll let you go," he growled, as sweat raced down my forehead. What answers was I hiding?

"So you're not going to answer," the man leaned in closer.

"Fine then. I'll make you,"