f o u r

Jin pushed open the door to the room I slept in.

"Jungkook," Jin whispered in a soft voice going to sit beside him. Jungkook lay in the bed staring up towards the ceiling.

"Jungkook," Jin whispered again, this time Jungkook turned to his side facing away from him.

"I'm sorry, this was Hoseok's room before and Jungkook is still greiving his death," Jin looked up at me, putting a hand on Jungkook's back.

"Don't touch me." Jungkook stated sternly. "And get out Jin. You can leave the bitch here, but I don't want you in here," I froze at the sound of his voice. Jin sat up from the bed, beginning to walk out of the room.

"If that's what you want. I'll come check up on you later,"

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

I rested my head against the bedroom door humming (whatever song).

"Could you shut up." Jungkook groaned from Hoseoks bed. Even after hours of lying there he didn't move.

"Lighten up. From what I know you're not over something that happened three years ago," I replied cheerfully, trying to get him into a better mood.

"Don't talk about things that you don't know," Jungkook said firmly

"Jungkook." He flinched once I mentioned his name. "I've been through this. My boyfriend died years ago, and though I'm still not over it, I got past it. You need to accept that your brother is not coming back," Jungkook quickly sat up from Hoseok's bed. He sat there for a while staring at me. I pretended not to notice, looking down at my fingers.

Here I was giving advice to a possible criminal. I really needed to be careful. My mouth was going to get me into more trouble than good. Jungkook let out a breathy sigh before standing up. I moved out of the doorway so he could leave. He gave me once last glance before shuffling past me and leaving the room.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

I lay in the bed Jungkook once lay in before. I stared up at the ceiling, not being able to sleep.

"Princessssssssssssss," I heard Jungkook screech from the other side of the door. Maybe he was having a dream or something again.

The bedroom door clicked open and Jungkook ambled in slowly towards me.

"Princess," he said, much quieter than last time.

"Princess, baby, wake up,"

It's just a dream. Calm down.

I turned my head towards Jungkook's, and sat up against the wall. He smiled and looked at me deviously.

"Finally," he sighed before crashing his lips into mine. I froze as he pushed me back onto the bed, holding me down. I could taste the bitter liquor in his mouth.

He was drunk.

Jungkook, leaned deeper into the kiss, kissing me more aggressively. I tried to lift my arms up from my side, yet he pushed me down harder. His hands traveled up inside my shirt, and I finally found enough strength to push him off.

He stumbled backwards giving me a repulsive look.

"Fine then Princess, we can do this tomorrow," he muttered, slurring his words. Jungkook ambled out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I curled up in a ball, trying not to cry.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

"Are you awake?" Jin peeked his head into the room. I got up from the bed and sat at the edge while nodding my head. I wiped away the crusted up tears on my cheeks from last night

"We're going to try and find Raejin for a while, we won't be around for about a week, but I know Taehyung is staying to watch you," I froze. If they left, maybe I could escape. It would only be me and Tae whatever in the house.

"Ill leave some food in here just in case," Jin said, walking into the room.

"Taehyung will also let you out if you need to use the washroom, just scream his name," I continued to nod my head. Jin flashed me a bright smile, one you wouldn't think to see on a criminal.

"Okay, well," he paused, " We'll be leaving soon," he gave me a small wave and left.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

I pulled open Hoseok's drawer. It had been a few hours since everyone left, and I had nothing else to do except for snoop around. I looked down at the drawer pulling out a piece of paper with scraggly writing at the back. The words were messy, vague and I couldn't figure out what it said. Giving up on trying to read the words, I flipped over the paper, revealing a fuzzy photo of what looked like a younger Jungkook. His hair was draped in front of his face - longer than it is now. Beside him was a man smiling, his arm hung around Jungkook's shoulder. I had never seen him in the house, or anywhere really.

"Hoseok," I whispered to myself. It was a photo of Hoseok and Jungkook, probably from a long time ago. I looked at Jungkook's face staring at me through the photograph. Memories of Chaemin, my old boyfriend, flooded my mind. Even if it feels like I'm done grieving, I'm not, and I don't think I ever will be. There are days when I forgot that he was even here, alive, and I hate myself for forgetting. I hate myself for getting into another relationship with Jackson, just to stop the pain, just to stop remembering. I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place if he was still here, but I know he's never coming back. Although, some part of me still wants to believe he will come knocking on my doorstep again, just like when we first met.

I crouched down on the floor, resting my head on the wall. I looked to my side, picking up one of the granola bars Jin left me. I always acted like was done, I even made Jungkook believe it too. I threw my head into my hands tears pouring down from my eyes. Maybe I wasn't done grieving. Maybe Jungkook isn't either.