e i g h t

"Come here," I patted my legs.

He shifted his head onto my thighs, his tears shined in the sunlight. I placed a hand on his cheek wiping away his tears.

"You're okay," I played with his hair, "Hoseok wouldn't want you to mope around all the time."

"You're right." He sniffled taking my hand and fumbling with it.

I rested my head on his forehead stroking my fingers through his hair. A smile grew on his face as he let out a long sigh.

"Mostafa?" He spoke.

I lifted my head off of his to look at him. His head flew up and his lips pecked mine. My eyes grew in shock as Jungkook's face turned bright red. Kissing him felt different. Not the way it felt when he forced it upon me before.

"I'm sorry, I was just caught up-"

I cut him off by placing my lips on his. He immediately returned it, kissing me softly.

He pulled away from me slowly, a small smile growing onto his face.

"Thanks," he took a deep breath, "Thanks for everything,"

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

"Jungkook,"

"Yeah,"

"Jin's going to start looking for me, I think we should go back," Jungkook yawned and nodded, sitting up on the roof. I scooted over to the edge and climbed down back into his room as he followed behind me. I was about to leave until Jungkook pulled me back, just like he did the other day.

"Jun-" he pressed his lips onto mine.

"One last one before you go," my cheeks burned from embarrassment as he left me to creep down into the hallway and back to Hoseok's room.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

"Cocaine?" Jungkook called out.

"You awake?" I nodded and sat up from the bed, slightly tired. Jungkook walked over to me, pushing strands of hair out of my face. I suddenly heard footsteps plodding down the hallway getting closer to the room.

"I think Jin's coming again to lock the door," Jungkook's hand stopped at the side of my face. He looked over to the side, running into the closet in the corner of Hoseok's room. Jin unlocked the door and trooped in.

"I'll be locking the door," he sighed and walked back out, locking the door behind him. I stood up from the bed as soon as he left, opening the closet door. Jungkook wrapped his hand around my wrist and tugged me inside the closet, leaving little to no space between us. I tried not to look at his face, nervous. Something about Jungkook was so familiar to Chaemin.

"Cocaine, look at me," he put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up.

"I really like you," he whispered as something inside me urged for me to kiss him. I crashed my lips against his. Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned farther into the kiss. He moved farther down, leaving kisses along my neck and collarbone. My lips grazed across his ear as I whispered into it.

"Me too,"

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

Abruptly, my door swung open, light bursting into my eyes. I squinted my eyes looking at Jungkook in the doorway.

"Hoseok?" Jungkook reached in front of him trying to get a hold on something.

Nightmares.

I watched Jungkook roam around the room, before he stopped at Hoseok's bed, touching my head.

"Hoseok, I found you! Why are you always hiding?" Jungkook forced a laugh. His eyes were glassy and red.

"Hoseok!? Why are you leaving me!"

"Hoseok!" I lifted Jungkook's hand from my head and sat up.

"Jungkook, Hoseok's not here. Please go back to sleep," I tried to comfort, but I could see his jaw clench. Jungkook crawled into Hoseok's bed, lying behind me. He grabbed my wrist.

"Hoseok, stay. I need you here. Please," Jungkook wailed as he pulled me closer to him. He curled up beside me sobbing.

"Please, please Hoseok come back. I can't live without you," he whimpered.

"Don't worry Jungkook, I'm here now," I whispered, in the dark.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

My eyes flashed open to a white ceiling. I sat up, confused looking around. There was a desk, bathroom and closet. Everything was white. The door, the ceiling, even the bed I was in. Something moved under the blanket making me tremble.

"What's wrong babe?"

Jungkook peeked his head out of the covers, giving me a worried look. He took my hand and rested it in his palm.

"It's gonna be fine, nightmares won't be the worst of your problems," He leaned over to me giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

I turned around on the bed awakening from my wierd dream. I turned to my side to see Jungkook gone from the bed but now on the floor, sleeping. He slowly opened his eyes, smirking at me.

"Good morning," he croaked out. I sat up, still looking down at him.

"Sorry, I got out of the bed because I know you hate it when we sleep in the same bed,"

"It's all good, it doesn't really bother me anymore ," He got up from the floor and pecked my cheek.

"In that case," Jungkook said while getting up on the other side of the bed. He looked back at me, smiling.

"How about we sneak out today?"