e l e v e n

"You wanna go first?" Jungkook asked eagerly.

We both stood in front of the open window in Hoseok's room. The wind blew towards us sending chills up my spine.

"Can't we just take the front door?" I whined tugging on his arms.

"We can't get caught Cocaine." He shook me off of him and stood at the window, "I'll go first."

Jungkook stepped onto the ledge of the window proudly. He sat on the edge looking off into the distance. Jungkook slipped down with a large thump.

I hurried over towards the window looking down for Jungkook. He looked up and saw me staring down at him. He sent two thumbs up.

"I'll catch you." He yelled holding his hands out for me.

I took a deep breath and sat where Jungkook was previously. I slowly slid my body closer and closer to the edge, as Jungkook encouraged me from the ground.

My body tumbled down onto Jungkook leaving a sharp pain in my ankle.

"Fu-"

"Language." Jungkook joked as he tried to help me up.

"No, I actually hurt myself." I stayed on the ground holding my ankle.

"It's now even that high..." Jungkook's voice trailed off as he saw my already swelling up ankle, "shit, I'm so sorry."

He took his hands and pressed them around causing me to wince. I closed my eyes tightly trying to ignore the pain.

"I'm really sorry, Cocaine." he kissed my forehead.

"I'll be fine." I tried to reassure him while running my fingers through his hair.

I placed both my hands on Jungkook's shoulder for stability. I used all my strength to push my body up. One I was in a standing position I tried to balance out my weight.

I almost collapsed to the floor as the pain shot up my leg. Jungkook caught me before I hit the ground.

"Here," Jungkook turned around and jolted my body up into his back, "You okay?"

I rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder and kissed his cheek.

"Never been better."

WHATEVER DIVIDED YOU USE

"Where are we going?" I asked blowing in Jungkook's ear.

He shook his head wanting me to stop, "Cocaine." he whined.

I blew in his ear again waiting for a response. He placed me down on the curb and continued walking.

"Okay, okay! You win." I yelled for him, "Please come back."

He turned around to look at me with his arms crossed.

"You're annoying."

"Fine then." I hopped up to stand on one foot, "I'll just walk myself."

"No, no, no." Jungkook ran over to me placing his hands around my waist for support, "I don't want you to make it worse."

He helped me back onto my back and continued walking.

"So you're still not going to answer my question?" I pouted as I heard loud music began to play in the distance.

"We're almost there." Jungkook kept his gaze ahead.

After a few minutes, we reached a line of parked trucks crowded around a group of people.  Jungkook gently placed me down on a bench in the middle of all the action then stood in front of me.

"Where should we start?" He said with a large smile on his face.

WHATEVER DIVIDED YOU USE

Jungkook slowly strolled back over to me, struggling to hold tons of takeout boxes.

"You didn't tell me what you wanted so I got everything."