t w o

ii

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

The man unlocked my handcuffs and threw me onto his back. I hung lifeless as his body swayed from side to side. He opened a door and launched me onto the floor. I winced and tried to get back up.

Maybe I could make a run for it right now. If I moved past him fast enough I could make it but, I knew it would be no use. I was in pain and still wearing a worn out sweater and jeans from the other day. The man walked over to me  and looked down, grinning.

"Ready to tell me now?" words wouldn't come out of my mouth, I didn't know what to do anymore. I lay on the ground, hoping he would just leave. He kicked my stomach, trying to get something out of me.

"Let's go Raejin,"

"I-I-I'm no-" I was cut off.

"Did you get the girl Jin?" another man a little shorter than the other one stood in the doorway. Tattoos snaked up his arm, and his brunette hair messy.

Jin. Jin was his name.

"She's not saying a fucking thing," Jin scoffed, looking down at me. The other man came closer to me, eyeing me from up and down.

"It's the wrong girl Jin," Jin grew a puzzled expression onto his face.

"What?"

"I said it's the wrong fucking girl!" the man spat in his face, distressed. Jin held his head in his hands, pressing his eyebrows together.

"So what are we supposed to do now? We can't let her out like that," the man gave me a quick look before facing Jin again.

"I guess we'll keep her here," I cringed while hearing Jin's words. I couldn't stay here forever. I had to find my way out. The man nudged his foot at my side.

"You. What's your name?"

"Jungkook is that really necessary right now? We have to figure out what to do next," Jin added while Jungkook crouched down next to me.

Jungkook.

"Hello?" After a few minutes Jungkook got up from the ground, giving up and leaving the room. I shifted up onto the nearest wall, leaning against it. I needed to find a way out.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

After an hour, my door swung open to Jungkook. He leaned against the doorframe twirling keys around between his fingers.

"Princess," he called out.

Why is he calling me princess?

I mumbled something faint under my breath and he laughed.

"What was that princess?" he asked while coming closer to me.

"I said don't call me princess," I said softly, burying my head into my hands.

"Only if you tell me your name," he teased and laughed again, looking at my face.

"seora," Jungkook took another step closer.

"Hmm, seora. I like princess better," Jungkook walked back towards the door frame and turned around to look at me again. Could he just leave? What did he need from me?

"Don't worry princess. I don't bite,"before closing the door, Jungkook gave me a sickening smile that I wanted to slap right off his face.

💫⭐️💫⭐️💫⭐️

Days ago, Jin and Jungkook left me in this room. I sat in the same plain room, four dull walls with nothing in it. It all became too familiar. I never thought I would be in here this long, and I was probably never going to get out.

At this point, death was my best option. Something to take me out of this confinement. If I was dead, I would be free of this stupid shit. Death was coming my way soon anyways, only if I stayed here for a while longer. My stomach grumbled in the ominous silence of the room. The door clicked open silencing my stomach almost immediately. A familiar tall figure entered the dark room, turning on the lights.

"Let's go," Jin walked over to me, unlocking my hand cuffs. I got up from the floor stumbling behind him as he walked me through dark hallways.

"Where are we going?" I asked breaking the silence.

"A proper room." He responded in a faint voice. Jin came to a halt, finally opening another door revealing a beautiful house, a chandWe climbed up a series of staircases until Jin stopped, right at the top of the staircase. He unlocked a door steeping in as I followed after.

"You don't deserve this." He said, sitting down on the bed located on the far end of the room. A desk, closet and other things were sitting there, as if someone occupied it now.

"W-w-why?" I muttered trying to keep my words together.

"You're not the one we're looking for. But none of us know if you'll tell others if we let you go,"

Was he talking about Jungkook or were there other people here?

"I'll let you stay here, until we figure what's gonna happen. From now on, you don't leave this room. Understood?" Jin continued.

"Can't you guys just let me leave, please trust me." I whispered afraid to even speak.

"You're lucky I'm nice, but I don't trust you that much yet." Jin chuckled. I sighed as he got up from the bed, leaving the room. I crawled into the bed, covering myself with a blanket and drifting off to sleep.