Author's Note

I'm writing this in 2019 and this book was completed maybe three or four years ago? But including the recent edit and addition I would say I last touched this book in 2017. But anyway, the feedback and support SICSOL has gotten continues to amaze me. Even though I myself don't find my work here that impressive, it still resonates with so many around the world. Although the compliments and encouragement are flattering and make me happy, the most important thing to me is that people are comforted by this book. I hope people relate to it and somehow feel less lonely in this world because of my work. I hope they enjoy it and remember it, and I hope that they gain new insights and realizations from it. Basically, I just want my readers to benefit from my work more than anything!

Anyway, thank you for reading my book and for voting and dropping really nice comments. Honestly, I haven't received a single harsh comment yet, but I'm sure those who stumbled upon my book and didn't like it just left without saying anything hahaha

Also, if you want to read more from me, I have other books on here too but the ones I'm particularly proud of are:

Blue Romantic
Erratic Behavior

My personal favorite is Blue Romantic and I've really been waiting for it to receive as much attention as SICSOL has gotten because for me it is much, much better. If you happen to have read it, please drop comments as to why you might not like it! I'd love to know how I can improve my writing, and I also would like to know why it hasn't gotten much praise.

Finally, I'd like to say that I'm working on a new book right now so please stay tuned! I will be posting it when I finish ten pieces, and from then on I will be posting constantly, so you will have a lot to read while waiting for it to be completed. In fact, you will get to witness it being completed hahaha It's the magic of Wattpad. I've been gone for a couple of years so the reality is, I don't know if you will still like the way I write, because it has changed quite a bit. For me, it has improved, but of course I want to know what you think! So please wait for the next book whose name has not yet been decided—I will announce it as soon as I do!

Please look forward to it! Thank you so much! 💜💜💜

Edit: The new book is called +AA and I've posted the first 10 pieces. Check it out if you want to read more from me! :)