Chapter 5

I sighed as I grabbed a water bottle and sat by Hiroto on the bench. "That was fun, I haven't played with you since we were little."

Hiroto looked at me for a moment then looked back at the field. "Yeah..."

I smiled. "Im glad you still had someone to play soccer with when I left."

He frowned. "Yeah...whatever."

With that he walked off to the boys changing room. I Watched him walk off. "I wonder what that was about." I just brushed it off and went to change myself.

{Time skip}

I smiled as me and Hiroto walked around the streets. I spun around to look at Hiroto. "So what do you want to do?"

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean..? We're going home."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. "Come one lets do something."

Hiroto's Pov

I blushed as she took my hand. "Hey!"

She turned to with a closed eye smile. "Come on it will be fun."

I blushed a little more but just let her lead me to who knows where.

(Y/n) Pov

As we walked heard music and laughter coming from the park. "What's that all about?"

Hiroto stopped beside me. "It's Nothing really...just a fair."

My eyes widened. "Can we go?!"

"What?" He looked at me in disbelief. "Your joking right."

I shook my head and smiled. "No I'm not I want to go!"

He rolled his eyes. "No."

I looked at him with my puppy eyes. "Please?"

He looked away with a hint of red on his face. "N-." He sighed. "Fine.."

I smiled and dragged him to the park. My eyes shined as I looked at all the rides. "What do you want to ride first Hiroto?"

He shrugged. "You wanted to come her-"

I interrupted him by dragging him to one of the roller coasters. We waited for a couple minutes until it was are turn to get on the ride.

I smiled nervously as the ride slowly started going up a hill. "T-this might have been a mistake." I looked over at Hiroto to see fear in his eyes. "Hiroto don't tell me.." Before I could finish my sentence the ride started, I felt arms wrap around me and a bloody scream in my ear.

After riding some more rides and playing some games we headed to the food court. I looked around for a empty table for us.

Hiroto grabbed my hand. "There's one in the back."

After moving around tables and people we finally made it to the table.

Hiroto sighed as we sat down. "Never thought i would see so many Stupid people."

I laughed. "Well let's forget about them and get something to eat."

"Yeah..what do you want to eat?"

I thought for a moment. "Pizza sounds good."

"Yeah I'll go get it."

I smiled. "Okay."

As I waited for him to get back I looked at all the different lights and all the spinning rides.

Woof~

I snapped out of my thoughts. "What was that?

Woof~

I looked around until my eyes landed on a pen full of Akita inu puppies. My eyes locked with a brown eyed puppy with his nose sticking out of the pen.

I smiled and walked over to the pen. "Well aren't you a cutie pie."

"A fine choice miss." I looked up to see a older man. "That there is Stitch, he's a mischievous one."

"(Y/n)?"

I stood up with Stitch in my arms."over here."

He looked at me confused. "What are you doing over-." He stopped when he saw Stitch.

I smiled. "Can we keep him?"

He looked at me then Stitch and sighed. "Fine."

"Yay!" I gave Hiroto a hug. "Thank you!"