Chapter 7

It had been a month since me I moved into Hiroto's house, An Everyday it feels like me and Hiroto are going back to the way we were when we were kids.

"(Y/n) watch out!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Hiroto yelled my name. I turned to see the soccer ball, turning fast I caught the ball and headed twords the goal.

I kicked the ball only for it to be stolen by Midorikawa. I ran after him and kicked the ball out.

Midorikawa smiled. "Ha you got me (y/n)."

I opened my mouth to say something, only for the coach to call me over. "I'll be right back."

Hiroto's Pov

I walked over to where (y/n) was, only for my sister to call her over. "what does Hitomiko needs with (y/n)?"

"She's probably telling her that her aunt is waiting for her back at your house."

I turned to look at Tatsuya in confusion. "And how do you now about that?"

"I over heard coach Kira talking to father on the phone."

I looked back at (y/n) for a moment I growled as pain shot through my heart. I ignored it and went back to practice.

(Y/n) Pov

My eyes widened as Coach Kira told me that my aunt was wait for me. I smiled only to frown as I looked at my team practiceing.

"(Y/n) are you coming?"

I looked back at Coach Kira confused. "Going where?"

"There is a drive waiting to take you back so you can unpack."

I faked a smile. "Oh, yeah I'm coming." I took one last look at my team, then followed coach Kira.

{Time skip}

As I got out of the car I was inbraced by my Aunt. Tears were in her eyes. "My sweet (y/n), I'm so sorry about your parents."

I slowly hugged back as the tears started to fall."

After 10 minutes of cry and hugging we finally calmed down and went inside.

"Well sweetie lets get your things and then we can head to my house."

"Okay."

We went inside and packed all my things. I didn't try to decorate since I knew I was going to leave so all we really had to pack was my clothes.

After we finished I went in the back yard to get Stitch, while my aunt thanked Mr. Seijirou's for letting me stay in his house.

"So your leaving."

I looked up to see Hiroto. "Yeah, I found out dearing practice."

His eyes locked with mine. "So are you leaving the team."

I looked at the ground sadly. "I don't want to but-"

I was interrupted by Hiroto. "Then stay with us, you can live here like you've been doing. I'm sure dad will let you."

I looked in his eyes as he looked at me hopeful.