There's a Start at Every End

Y/N's POVYoon Jaehan

Y/N's POV
Yoon Jaehan.
That was the name of the person who I dearly loved since 9th grade. He was the person I could always lean on. He was there for me, and I was there for him. He was my boyfriend.

Flashback to 2 weeks ago:

"Let's break up." -Jaehan

"What? How could you say that? We've been together for 3 years!" -Y/N

"I'm into Naeun now. See ya" -Jaehan

At that moment, I could feel my heart shatter. The chocolate I had in my hands for him, I ended up throwing out. All the memories I had with him became nothing to him.

Flashback ends

I still haven't gotten over him. Every morning, I constantly look at my phone, checking for any messages he sent. I search for his face at school. I still check his social media.

Kang Seokhwa, my best friend, was probably the first person I told. I couldn't tell my parents, because I've been keeping my dating a secret from them. All of my "friends" liked Jaehan too, so any sympathy I received would have been fake. Kang Seokhwa was the only person who I could talk to.

Any time I felt sad, lonely, or bored, I would always contact him. As long as he was free, we'd eat food together, play at an arcade, or watch a movie. Often, we pretend we're a couple to get couple discounts.

Seokhwa's smart, social, kind, and people say he's good-looking. A lot of people tell me that either they or their friends like him. I honestly thought he would get a girlfriend as soon as he started high school, but that never happened.

After meeting him often, I feel like I've gotten closer to him. I completely forgot about Jaehan, and I just wanted to be with Seokhwa. Every once in a while, his small gestures would make my heart thump. I tried to tell myself: he's just a really close friend. But my heart thought differently.

Seokhwa's POV
I like Y/N.

I was crushed when Y/N would constantly cry because of her breakup. It broke me to see her sad.

I always tried to make time for Y/N. I loved going out to play with her, and I enjoyed watching her smile.

I've heard that I'm pretty popular in school, but I have no interest in dating anyone. I already have someone in my heart. Since her birthday is nearby, I contacted her.

"Y/N, can you meet me at Han River in 20 minutes?" -Seokhwa

"Sure." -Y/N

Today was the day I would confess.

Y/N's POV
Should I confess?

Author's POV

Y/N and Seokhwa met at Han River.

"I have something to say" -Seokhwa

"Really? Me too" -Y/N

There was a small gap of silence.

"I like you!" -Both

Both of them looked at each other, then bursted out in laughter.

They got closer to each other, and fufilled a long hug.

If you feel that you are at the end, just remember; There's a start at every end.

Author's POV
Okay, I have a lot of things to say:
1. Thank you for 1k reads! I never thought that this book would get so much!

2. Congratulations to Haruto, Bang Yedam, So Junghwan, and Kim Junkyu for earning the chance to debut! Can't wait for the other three members to be revealed.

3. So this book will come to an end, maybe 1 or 2 more imagines, because YG Treasure Box is also coming to an end. Don't worry! As soon as the 7 members and group name are revealed, I'll immediately create an imagines!

Thanks to LeeArim for the request!
Sorry for any typos!