Day by Day

Hyunsuk's POVShe was my only motivation to go to school and practice everyday

Hyunsuk's POV
She was my only motivation to go to school and practice everyday. She was the reason I first wanted to become an idol...

Flashback
"What are you watching?" -Hyunsuk

"Oh, this is a kpop group named Winner. Aren't they really cool and talented? Especially Mino, the rapper." -Y/N

"Ugh, them again? You act like they're your everything. Like they're your boyfriends." -Hyunsuk

"Well maybe I want them to be." -Y/N

Back to reality
I woke up extra early so that I can pick her up from her house and walk to school together.

When I got to her house, all of the lights were turned off. At this time, at least her bedroom light would be on. She probably went to school early to clean or study.

School
Ever since word got out that I'm a YG trainee, I feel like I've gotten more popular, not to brag. Whenever there's a basketball game, I would always here my name be cheered. I would recieve some candy or beverages from the girls in our school every once in a while. Today was just the same.

Since I don't have any classes with Y/N, I wasn't able to look for her until after school ended. It took me a while to find where she was, but when I saw her, I could not believe what was happening to her.

Y/N's POV
I've lived in this city for a while, and Hyunsuk has become my only friend. Now, I've started to rely on him more and more. I feel like I spend too much time with him, but I kind of like it.

Hyunsuk and I were never popular, until everyone found out that he was a trainee. Then girls were always around him. Cheering him, giving him gifts, asking for his number. All of this was uncomfortable to me, seeing that I don't have any classes with him and can't protect him. I guess this one group of girls learned from him that I'm his friend, because I got a text from an unknown number this morning:
Unknown: Heard that your Hyunsuk's friend. Come meet me on the roof of our school at 7 AM...

I was still really tired when I read the text, so I just went back to sleep. At around 7:15, I heard a knock on my door. Thinking it was Hyunsuk, I opened it, but it was a group of girls. They were all tall, skinny, and pretty. One girl said, "follow me", and so I did. They walked me to school without any talking on the way. I went to all of my classes, and they told me to meet them in the alleyway as soon as my classes ended.

After my classes ended, I went to the alleyway to meet the girls I had promised. When I first walked towards it, I couldn't see any of them. But, after taking two more steps, I could see them. As soon as I walked up to them, I felt a hard slap on my face. "How dare you stay near my Hyunsuk!" -Girl

"Your Hyunsuk?" -Y/N

"He and I are perfect for each other, but you keep getting in the way!" -Girl

The four girls kept hitting me and slappong me, to the point where I was feeling dizzy. My vision was getting blurry too. I could spot a figure in the distance, but I couldn't see his face. He had blonde hair, and there's only one person in our school that's allowed to have blonde hair.

Hyunsuk's POV
"Y/N!" -Hyunsuk

I could see Y/N in the distance, with blood and bruises all over her. I ran over to her, and pushed the girls around her aside. One of them tried to hold my hand, but I shook her off. I swooped up Y/N into my arms, and ran her to the school clinic.

When we arrived, I lay her down on one of the beds. I could tell she was conscious, but needed some time to get back up, so I decided to wait for her. I never realized how pretty Y/N could still look even if she was all beaten up.

Without thinking she might be able to hear me I whispered, "I like you, from the day we first met. I wanted to become an idol because of you. Day by day, I think I've grown to like you more". -Hyunsuk

When I looked at her, a very small smile appeared on her face. Two seconds later, she sat up and hugged me, "I like you too".

Author's POV
They have taken their relationship with each other to the next level, and they have both learned their affections towards one another, day by day.

Thanks to Ghouko for the request!

Sorry for any typos!