7: The Storm (Pt.2)

August

I woke up still in an empty bed. I wasted no time getting myself dressed to go over and apologize to Lonnie. She was pretty heated last night but what she fail to understand is that I had every right to be upset. Why was she dressed like that with this nigga. But damn she was bout to take a shower. How can I be so stupid. I bet she thinks I'm heartless.

I jogged to Big's room, simultaneously banging on the door until he opened it.

"What's wrong Aug!? Damn banging like the police and shit."

"Yo I'm here to speak with Lonnie."

"Well you gone be disappointed."

"What you mean DISAPPOINTED?"

"She left early this morning."

"She went to the store or something?"

"Nah, she left on the first flight back to L.A. She told me she was sick of yo shit, just like the other girl said. And the one before that, and the one before that. See August you need to stop playing with these girls emotions cause that's some serious ass shit. Females don't take that shit lightly."

"I'm figuring that out Big, trust me." I sounded like a child who just got their heart broke. "I can't believe she left. Shawty must really hate me."

"Now I'm surprise you even care. Because normally you be happy when the girls leave."

"Man Big it ain't even like that. Lonnie means a lil more to me than them other bitches."

"Why? Because you ain't get to win yo lil bet?"

"Fuck that bet, Alright! Right now its far from being about sex. When that girl kissed me on my cheek, I swear I haven't been the same since. She's too valuable for me to corrupt, like I did the others."

"What about Miracle? You can't just lead her on like this either."

"Man fuck Miracle too. Like I love her but it's a different love with her."

"So what you saying is-" I cut him off mid sentence

"What I'm saying is I rather get blue balls waiting on Lonnie to fall for me the right way other than running around here sticking my shit in every vagina I see." I really just admitted that to myself. August get yourself together and fast!!!

"Then go get her fool."

"Trust and believe I want to but she hate me now."

"I doubt that because the way she talked about you last night, even though she was pissed, you would have to be stupid to think that girl had nothing but love for you. Just give her some time to cool off then try to talk to her."

I kept shaking my head cursing myself out silently.

"You know what Big, I needa get to L.A, pronto."

"Now Aug you know we are on a tight schedule but make sure when you fly back, schedule yo ticket to Atlanta cause that's where the next show at. You have two days, so don't fuck it up or be late."

"I'ma let you know now I ain't coming back unless she agrees to come back."

"Nigga you really bout to hold up the tour over Lonnie? That's potentially messing with everybody money. You do know that right?"

"Man B, I know but this something I gotta do. Please think of something."

"Well I can tell Venues that we'll need a fews of a grace period. That'll get us about three to four days but that's all I can do. You better not go to her with no bullshit either."

"Ite B. Love you man."

"I'll call you an Uber to take you to the airport. Please be quick with everything."

I dapped up Big because he is like a true father figure to me. If it wasn't for this man, I wouldn't be who am now...

With that being said I gotta get ready....

•••••

Hi readers sorry it took so long and for this chapter being short but IM UPDATING again TONIGHT

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL BOUT AUGUST

I appreciate all who supports me and my stories love y'all