Chapter 1

-Marriage

I looked at mirror. Tear stains on my face. Today was my marriage. People get happy when they marry but am the girl who is crying in her own marriage. I was forced by my uncle and aunt in this marriage.

I wanted to do a job but no they never let me. I am just 19year old and am getting married. Am scared what if even my husband treats me same like them.

I closed my eyes once more and then i was taken away by my aunt.

There the guy was. I don't even know his name. He had a serious expression on his face. He looked handsome in the blue sherwani with some golden design on it.

I plastered a fake smile and walked further.

Our marriage was over and it was time for us to leave. My family was least interested and so they just patted me amd sent me happily ofcourse finally what they wanted they got it. But what shocked me was there was no one from "his" side. Was his situation was also like me? I thought to ask him about this later.

We soon sat in a BMW car which looked too expensive.

I looked at him and he had same expression on his face. I doubt if he ever smiled.

"Umm may I know your name?" I asked him grabbing some courage.

There was no response from him. He still concentrated om the other side of the window.

"Hello am asking u something?" I said little louder which I guess was wrong. He looked at me more like glared at me.

If looks could kill a person I would be dead now.

He again looked towards the other side.

I kept my mouth shut not letting any word come out of my mouth.

"GET OUT" he said in a very dangerous voice.

I looked at him confused.

"Get your ass of the seat we have reached the mansion" he said to which I got out. This was damn rude!

Question arise in my mind . Was he also forced in this marriage?

He had to give many amswers which were unsaid and I was waiting for him in the room but there was no sign of him.

I didn't know when i closed me eyes and slept.

Precap : You bitch mind your own fuckin' business

Target : 50 votes

Surprise , so here is the second season of my bipolar husband.

What's different?

Well comparing to that story this story is little more dark.

So do give the same support ypu gave in my previous book

Love you 😁