Chapter 9

I got up from my bed due to sunlight which was disturbing my sleep.
Memories of yesterday's night flashed in my mind.
The feeling which I felt while hugging was so good.  I felt secured in his arms.
I looked at other side not finding Omkara.

I searched him but i didn't find him in his own room.
I went downstairs finally finding Omkara busy watching television.
"You didn't go to office today? " I questioned him. Urgh now he will shout on me forsure.

He looked at my side and smiled.
Omg his smile was so.. I mean damn...
"Well your health matters more." what happened to this guy suddenly?
Did he hurt his head or he fell down from his bed?
Omg is he drunk?
But he was acting okay. Am sure he hit his head today.

"Hi,  I am Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi,  your wife" I said smiling at him.  He looked at me with weird expression.
"What don't worry I will help you to get your memory back" I said ofcourse I will.  Even though he is akdu,  sadu but he is my bipolar husband afterall.

"What!!! " He looked at me windening his eyes.
"What what? Don't worry am here"
"Are you drunk or what?" he asked now he was getting annoying.  I guess i will need to hit his head again to get his memory back. Yes that's a great idea.
I took a vase and threw at his side but he bent down at right time.
"What the fuck??!  Are you mad or crazy? "

"What I was just helping you don't worry your memory will come back soon just get hit by this vase once"
Now Omkara was totally irritated and annoyed.
"I didn't loose my memory stupid. Am okay!"
"No i don't believe you tell me when did we get married? "

"January 27 , 2019" he said and he was right.
Oh shit,  he will eat me alive.

"Wow great!  okay sorry" she said and started running.
"You idiot,  wait till I catch you" Omkara started running behind her to catch her.  He was fast enough to catch me.  He smirked at me "Now where u gonna run baby girl? "

I gulped and looked at him. "Look am really sorry"
"That's not enough." he came towards me and started tickling me.
"Hahaha Omkara please....hahaha leave hahah me"
"Am hahaha sorrryyy"
Soon Omkara left her and both bursted out laughing at their stupidity.
"You are stupid.  You know that right!"

This was the first time I saw him laughing whole heartedly.  Aww he looked so cute.
He suddenly came closer to me and kissed me on my cheeks.
"And cute too" he winked at me.  My face heated up suddenly due to the kiss.
Well to be honest I was really embarrassed to go infront of him due to the kiss.
Urgh shpuld i go to his room?
No, no..  But I need to asl his permission to go out.
Urgh fine Gauri you can do this.
Taking a deep breathe I went inside his room.  Finding him shirtless.

"Ewww put some clothes on Mr.Oberoi" I said shutting my eyes.
"C'mon don't tell me you are not enjoying the view. " even though my eyes were closed I knew he might be smirking.
"Well sorry to pop up your bubble but guess what am not interested staring at you and now wear your shirt" he chuckled and wore his shirt.

"You can open ypur eyes princess" he said.  He was acting really sweet today.
"Well I wanted to ask your permission if I can go for shopping to buy some clothes"
"Yeah sure and you don't need to ask my permission."
He said and I looked at him surprised.
"And am coming with you .. " he said
" okay" I said.

Soon we got ready and left towards the mall.
"Can you show me this dress" I said to the shopkeeper.

Omkara's POV
Gauri was busy looking for her dress when I noticed the shopkeeper staring at her. 
I cleared my throat grabbing the shopkeeper's attention.  He looked at me and again looked somewhere else.  I think he understood my warning.

I was looking around when I found a really beautiful red gown which would actually suit Gauri and I thought to take this for her.

Surprisingly even Gauri was staring at that gown but she didn't tell me anything about this gown to buy her

Surprisingly even Gauri was staring at that gown but she didn't tell me anything about this gown to buy her.  Anyways I will buy this for her and gift her.
Soon she was done with shopping and we left towards our house.

"Stop stop"Gauri shouted.
"what happened" I looked at her worried.
"I want to eat ice cream" she whined like a child.
For a second i lost my breathing.
"You scared me"
She smiled sheepishly  and said "I am sorry but please let's go to eat ice cream" she said.  She did look adorable.

We went towards the shop
"Please give two chocolate ice cream and what would you like to have?"
"Same" I replied. Indeed I got the childish wife.
I chuckled at the way she was staring and eating her ice cream as if her whole life was dependent on it.

"Thank you Mr. oberoi and now you are not that type of person I thought"
"What type you mean" I said looking at her.
"Sadu and akdu,  I mean the way you hurted me at starting... " Sadness filled in her eyes.
I catched her hands " Look Gauri am really sorry about that.  I know I was wrong"
"Well its okay,  you are forgiven my child" she said letting out a chuckle.

She was different!

C L I F F H A N G E R

Woho how was the chapter?
It was light one.
I hope you liked it
Please vote and comment your views.