Chapter 7

First of all thank you so much for commenting and encouraging me to write. ❤

Chapter dedicated to :
EATABLESalexa_quenzyharshitagolaMeghanaChitaranjanqueensathuN_i_R_a_Poorvimaniammu2220ptp12345678apmsrinagaramyaNeelamKumari305NeelamKumari305aastha465Khenu_rikara and other all beautiful readers who vote and comments.

Aarav!
The man whom I loved . It was him , who destroyed my life. It's him , because of him I had to marry Omkara.

I didn't realise that I was crying.

"Gauri is that you?"
He asked. His voice sent shiver down my spine. Why is he calling me

"H...Hello..Aa..rav?" I wanted to confirm once.

"Yes , love am Aarav" that's what he used to call me. No.. That name doesn't mean anything to me.

"Why did you call?" I asked him

"Gauri , love obviously for you."

"Don't call me that Aarav , am married now" I said truthfully. Yes I was married and I can't let any guy to call me like this.

"No, Gauri this is wrong . We love each other" he said

"Loved , not love. If you have loved me Aarav then you wouldn't have left me with my uncle and aunt who sold me" I heard him sighing.
I cut the call not wanting to talk further.

Omkara's POV

Urgh , I couldn't concentrate on work because of that kiss. Dammit!
We were so close and I suddenly had the urge to kiss her and wothout thinking twice I kissed.

She looked so innocent and fragile.
What is happening to you Omkara! Stop you can't have feelings for her.

"Sir would you like some coffee" my PA came . God she is another slut.
Even though she is married she tries to seduce me . Can't she understand that I don't have any interest in her.

"No am it would be better if you fuck off from here before I fire you" I said shouting at her.

She looked scared and ran away.

"Yo Omki" urgh there comes this stupid guy who is unfortunately my best friend.

"Don't you have manners? Knock before you get in" i said

"Whatever!"Rudra muttered having his chips.

"Omki I can smell pav bhaji" he looked here and there and he found the tiffin.

Wth no this tiffin is mine.

"Backoff this tiffin is mine" I said him.

"From when did you start having ghar ka lunch (house food)?" he looked at me for a w hile and then smirked..

"Ohh becoz this food is by bhabhi?Yumm am gonna taste it" I glared at him

"No becoz there is very much salt in it" I lied to him. "And even i was also not eating it. Its too salty.." he looked at me.

"Ikr and i hate salty food. Oh my omki baby you care for me so much" rudra said. I looked at him with disgust.

"Shut up Rudra and now fuck off" I said showing him the exit.

"Yeah whatever" he said rolling his eyes and left.
Thank god. I opened the tiffin

And the food actually smell good.
Not that I was fan of her food but it was just too good.

Cliffhanger 🙈
So two chapter today? How was this?

What will happen now?
Do vote and comment