Chapter 14

Author's POV
Omkara looked too frustruated right now as he wasn't finding his file. He was really restless.
"Omkara any problem?" asked Gauri
"Can't you leave me alone?" Omkara sounded a bit rude.
But Gauri really wanted to help him so ignoring his rude behaviour she asked him again "Is there any problem?I will help you" she asked him again with calmness in her voice.

Omkara harshly held her hand
"You , YOU are my fucking problem , why can't you leave me alone huh , no doubt how shameful you are. Just because I have become nice to you still doesn't make you my wife. You hear that get lost!"

This was it for Gauri , everytime she couldn't be treated like a shit.
She had self respect too. And her self respect mattered more than her husband.

This time she was still calm and composed in front of him.
"The file you are searching is in the second drawer" Gauri's voice was stern.

She left from that room and went towards the kitchen.
Gauri was surprised by her own behaviour , maybe now she realised that her self respect should matter more to her.

Omkara thought about the mess he had made.
He truly fucked up and he had to mend his mistake.

Omkara was really surprised by Gauri's calmness.
He followed Gauri.
"Gauri am really sorry about that , I didn't mean it" Omkara tried to justify his action.

"I don't need your justifications Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi and Oh you shouldn't be talking to a low class shameless girl like me"

Omkara clearly looked dissapointed and hurt.

He shouldn't have said
"But that's what you wanted right , to push her away? No doubt you are an asshole"
Said a voice
Omkara couldn't agree more , he was an asshole jerk.
He wants her in his life.
Without her for sure he would be nothing. She was becoming his addiction.

Omkara did nothing but backhugged Gauri and hid hus face on the crook of her neck.
"I am really sorry Gauri , I swear I will never , ever do this to you"
He had promised her but this time Gauri was admant.
It really hurted her and she didn't wanted to cry in front of him.

She  rid herself from the hug.
"No Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi , you ruined it. Am not a toy that whenever you want you will play with me. STAY AWAY!"

She warned him and left towards her room.
She knew what to do..
Well a wife even have right on her husband's credit cards.
Gauru got ready wearing her casuals.
She took the car keys and left towards her favourite mall.

Atlast she was tured from shopping they were literally 8 shopping bags from different stores.
She spent 1,85,000 rupees($2585.47) in shopping.
For sure Omkara had to pay for his mistakes.

C L I F F H A N G E R

LOL Gauri is badass man.
I hope you like this chapter.
Have a great day ahead.