𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

My shirt is torn in places, my dad's blood has crusted between my knuckles mixed with my cut from earlier and my neck is drenched in sweat. Not to mention my eyes, they sting, they sting so much. There's this rage that's building inside of me, it's taking over me. I kinda wanna commit a murder and something tells me nobody can stop me from doing so.

I head back to the room Nika is in. She's seated on the single couch with her head in her hands. I shut the door after me. She hears the noise of the door shutting and immediately stands up with concern.

"Oh gosh, are you okay, Dean? Is your father okay?"

I don't turn around just yet. Not when I haven't locked the door.

I lock it.

When I turn around to face her, there's this silence between us. This conspiratorial silence where she can read my mind. Too bad for her because being in my head right about now is the last place she'd wanna be. Her eyes fall to my hand and I clench my grip around the pistol even tighter. Her eyes meet mine again and she takes a hesitant step back, like I'm some animal, like some Jaguar about to pounce. I hate to break it to her but this animal can't be tamed. Not when I lost everyone. The sound of that thing trapped inside the glass room rips my attention away from her.

Bray... no, it grits its teeth. I walk up to the glass and place my hand over it. He doesn't recognise me at all. I mean, why would he? I don't even recognise him. My reflection comes into focus on the glass. I don't recognise myself either... Anger itches up my spine. Nika killed the lost girl of my dreams, she killed the brother I never had, she killed the mother who stood by my side for 18 years and could've stayed for 18 more, and she killed the father who always put everyone else's safety before his. Had it not been for her, they would all still be here. I face her again, clenching my jaw.

"W-whatever you're thinking, you are better than this," she holds her hands out in front of her.

Doesn't she know? I cannot be tamed. She killed the very people that could've helped her outta this.

I take a step forward and point the gun at her. "You took everyone from me."

"It was a mistake! An accident! NOIR HQ didn't anticipate-" she starts