How You Met

Spidey: You had just finished another day at college. Your dad (Scott Pym) was still at work so he wasn't able to get you. You huffed to yourself and decided to start walking back to your apartment. You didn't really get involved in stuff that happened around you due to the fact that it was none of your concern. You just wanted to get home without any problems.
This wasn't the best plan. You stop in your tracks and take off your headphones. Before you know it, you have been lifted off the ground by some random masked vigilante. You turn your head round to him after you landed and see the hero stood next to your father.

The hero turned to you "You should really be more careful when walking the streets. you could've been turned into goo by that truck" You looked to where he was pointing and you bit your lower lip. Your fathers face was one you never wanted to see but you can see it. "You're lucky that I was here- uhm...."
"(Y/N).... (Y/N) Pym"
"well, (Y/N).... I'm Spiderman, but please, call me Spidey" He smiled at you, saluted then shot a web and flew off. You turned to your father and rolled your eyes.
"Don't start... you weren't here.... I wanted to go home"

Nova: You hadn't long moved to New York due to you being a part of the WPP. Nick Fury has said that he would sort out the paper work to make it look like that he adopted you 7 years ago, but it meant you had to stay a S.H.I.E.L.D. for the time that you had to live their.
Nick had asked you to take something to his office for him while he briefed the Avengers of a new mission in Latvaria.

You slowly opened the door just in case of traps. Nick Fury had a reputation for setting traps right at his door. Once you knew it was safe, you walked in and made your way over to the filing cabinet.

"You're not Nick" a voice came from behind you. You shrieked and dropped all the files then slipped. The male zoomed over and caught you before you landed on the floor. You looked up at him and started to blush. "Wheres Fury?" he ended up asking.
"Briefing the Avengers. He asked me to put away his paper work" You replied, trying not to look at him.
"Why did Fury send someone so cute in a place this nasty?" you blushed even more when he said this. The door opened with a bang and you jumped back to pick up the paper work.
"Alexander, leave my daughter alone to do her work." Fury said in a low tone. Novas eyes widened and he looked at you again. "Yes sir" with that he flew out of the room and to his team.

Power Man: It had been a week since you started at Midtown High. You didn't know where any of your lessons were due to the fact that you kept starting fights and was not allowed to leave Colsons office. After walking around the halls helplessly for an hour, you sighed and leant against a wall. You started to slide down when...
"Uhm, excuse me miss?" You shot your head up to look at the person standing over you. He held out his hand and helped you to your feet. "You look a little lost..."
"I am. I'm supposed to be in science with... Uhm, Mr..."
"Everyone just calls him Mr Sandbox..." he laughed.

You smiled at the joke then sighed. "You wouldn't be able to show me where would you?"
"He actually asked me to come looking for you, (Y/N)" he smiled "I'm Luke"
"Nice to meet you Luke" you both smiled and walked to class.

Iron Fist: You had recently been released from prison. (For something you didn't do) but the police weren't taking any chances with the person who framed you and had sent you to New York. Although you were innocent, you still knew how to get in someone's head and kill them.

Instead of wanting to stay in a safe house, you got yourself a job at NYPD and bought an apartment three blocks away. Instead of being out in the field with the other officers, you were in interrogation. S.H.I.E.L.D had started bringing in convicts and murderers that they couldn't deal with or get information out of. You had been partnered up with Iron Fist to do the cliche good cop/bad cop thing.

You spent half an hour listening to Iron Fist working slowly through each piece. The convict got more and more stubborn.
"Fuck this" you got off your chair, placed you hands either side of the convicts head and started extracting the information. You left the interrogation room and Iron Fist grabbed your arm outside of the PD.
"You could have killed that man, Officer"
"I'm not officer. I'm a detective that's been told to do her job, and that's what I'm doing. Sorry if it's against your morals" you snapped back.

This is the first thing I've done like this so excuse the fact that it might be shitty 😂😂