When You Move In Together

Spidey: He literally colour codes EVERYTHING!!! You only spent three hours shopping. You though he would have just been sleeping in the college dorm. Nope. He colour coded every little thing and you had no idea how to respond.
"Uhm, Pete? What the fuck?"
"Hey, Webby. What do you think?"
You stayed quiet, looked around and fainted.

Nova: Nova loves to game. He wanted to have a little area in the house that was his so he sorted out a game room. You obviously hade your area. Mostly filled with S.H.I.E.L.D tech and old photo albums of your mum and dad. Fury didn't mind the albums, he liked to see you smile. While you were help Fury with something though, Nova packed everything away and completely decorated the entire house. He ended up getting out of hero mode and addressing to his civilian form. When you got back, he was asleep on the sofa, covered in paint. You and Fury laughed lightly and Fury grabbed a blanket for him.

Power Man: Luke had actually been the one to find an apartment. The two of you had been living there for about two months now and your dad had asked for your help with a case in Brooklyn. Luke looked around then found an unused room that was filled to the ceiling with boxes. Luke spent the entire week cleaning it and sorting it. After the week, he had made it so that there was a gym and a dance studio in your apartment. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

Iron Fist: He practically already moved in after he asked you out. But he did spend most of his daytime at S.H.I.E.L.D.... knowing you hated them. Iron Fist spent two nights a week at S.H.I.E.L.D but you managed to convince him to move in fully. He used to sleep on the sofa until you started falling asleep at your desk while working through case files. Since he started having to carry you to you bed, he actually started getting more tired and eventually gave up and slept with you. Finally... Iron Fist always makes breakfast though. You like the idea of actually walking into the kitchen and seeing him shirtless, standing by the stove.

—————————————

IM BORED! LEAVE ME BE 😂😂😂😂