Birthday sex/Zach

A/n: This is a request for Marleey! It's her birthday today sooooooo Happy birthday Marleey!

----------------------------------

Marleey's Pov

I woke up to the sound of Zach's sweet voice.

Zach: "Hey baby good morning"

He kissed me on the forehead.

Zach: "Happy birthday Marleey."

I looked at him weird,

Marleey: "Who told you?"

I had tried so hard to hide my birthday from him.

I never really liked my birthday and I don't like celebrating it.

Zach: "Christina"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

Marleey: "I told her not tell you!"

I laughed,

Marleey: "I really don't want to do anything for my birthday babe."

Zach scooted closer to me, I looked at him and bit my lip.

He put his hand on my thigh.

Zach: "You don't want to do anything?"

He said seductively, I looked at him and then at his hand as it slowly inches up my leg.

Marleey: "well..."

He cut me off slamming his lips on to mine kissing me passionately.

I flipped us over on the bed so that I was on his lap. He put his big hands on my hips, I started slowly grinding on him.

I pulled away from the kiss and took off my shirt. We continued kissing, his tongue exploring my mouth.

He ran his hand down my back and in one swift movement my bra was gone. He sat up with me still on his lap, taking my left breast in his hand and kneading it. He put his mouth on my right nipple sucking on it.

He began kissing my neck and down my chest. Then he stopped.

He pushed me off of him and got up. I pushed myself up against the headboard eyeing him.

He took of his shirt exposing his abs. I bit my lip again and he smirked.

Then he took of his pants exposing his bulge. I slid to the end of the bed and got on my knees but he took my face in his hands, having me stand back up.

Zach: "This is about you baby girl"

He pecked a kiss on my lips and laid me on the bed.

He pulled off my shorts and then my panties. He looked at me as he kissed the inside of my thigh.

I let a whimper escape my lips making him smirk against me.

Without warning he plunged two fingers into me making me throw my head back in pleasure.

He laid a kiss on my clit making me shutter. He licked up and down my soaking wet folds making me moan super loud. He continued fingering me, a familiar knot began to form in my stomach signalling that I was close.

Marleey: "FUCKKKK, I'm close.."

I trailed off, then he suddenly pulled away. I squirmed needing him.

Then without warning again he slammed into me with his throbbing erection. Making me scream from the pain and pleasure.

He was pulling almost all the way out before slamming back into me hitting a cluster of nerves making us both moan into each other's necks.

The room filled with the sound of our moans and groans.

Zach flipped us so that I was now on top,

Zach: "Ride me baby"

As I sat on his dick I let out I soft moan.

Zach: "F-F-Fuckkkk"

Zach groaned as he pushed deeper. Finally I came, my walls clenching around his hard shaft. Then he came filling me up.
(A/n she's on the pill lol)

I plopped down on the bed next to him trying to catch my breath.

Marleey: "Fuck Zach, that was amazing"

Zach: "Yeah, so you liked your present then?"

He said with a laugh.

Marleey: "Best. Birthday. Ever."

I kissed him before cuddling close to him chest and falling back asleep.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys, so this is a request. I hope that you like it Marleey. It's a little rushed because you didn't give many details for me to go off of so I surrounded it around your birthday!

It's also a little rushed because I got the request on such short notice...

(Request from @Babyshay334)