Drink your coffee dork/Jonah

A/n: sorry this took so fricking long I've been not feeling to good lately but yesterday one of my favorite writers on here came back after being gone for 3 years!

I finally felt like I just need to write so here we go!

(Thanks Haley)

----------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

I walked over into the kitchen to see a full cup of coffee sitting on the counter.

Y/n: "Oh great"

I mumbled to myself, then then sound of jumping on furniture came from the living room. I rolled my eyes, as I got closer to the living room I could here loud laughing and talking.

I walked in to see Jonah jumping on the couch with Jack. Zach was talking and making jokes with Corbyn and Daniel.

Y/n: "Jonah baby can I talk to you?"

He made some animal noise at me, I scoffed at him.

Y/n: "English please?"

I yelled at him. He smiled and hopped off the couch. Wrapping his hands around my waist and following me to the kitchen.

Y/n: "Babe you know how you get when you don't drink your coffee."

He made a face at me from his spot against the counter,

Jonah: "baby I'm fine."

He said still making faces at me.

Y/n: "Can you please just drink your coffee dork!"

I turned to exist the kitchen when Jonah grabbed me by the waist.

Y/n: "Jo,"

I started,

Jonah: "I'm not thirsty,"

He whispered planting sloppy kisses on my neck and collar bone. I shivered slightly at his fingers running up my bare arm.

Y/n: "A-are you hungry?"

I stuttered out,

Jonah: "You could say that,"

He spun me around and started kissing my chest.

Jonah: "Jump,"

I did as told wrapping my legs around his waist as he placed me on the counter. Taking my shirt off and flinging it on the floor.

Y/n: "Jonah"

I moaned out as he kissed down my stomach, fumbling with the button on my jeans. I cupped his face in my hands pulling his face up to mine. His lips so close to mine I could almost taste them, but not quite. I pressed my lips to his ear,

Y/n: "I want you to take me right here, right now!"

He smirked,

Jonah: "Yes ma'am!"

I squealed as he picked me up off the counter giving me a playful slap on the ass. We were in our room in seconds, he slammed the door shut with his foot. He carefully laid me down on the bed, running his finger tips down the side of my bare stomach so painfully slow I was aching for more.

Y/n: "Jo please,"

I begged groaning as he hooked his fingers into my panties. He pulled them down my legs and I was suddenly fully naked. I groaned at Jonah and I think he picked up on it.

Jonah: "What's wrong babygirl?"

Y/n: "Your very not naked,"

He smirked at me with an 'I can fix that' look. And he did, he was naked in no time. We'd had sex before, yet his length always worried me. Yet I wanted it so bad.

Y/n: "Please just fuck me, your so slow when you don't drink your coffee,"

Jonah: "Slow?"

He rolled his eyes,

Jonah: "I'll show you slow,"

He flipped me over and grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling my head back and placing his lips on my neck.

Jonah: "Your gonna get it now"

Without warning he slammed into me making me scream his name. He continued pulling all the way out and then slamming back in, making me a moaning mess. He was still pulling on my hair which was a pleasure-full kind of pain.

Jonah: "Your so fucking tight baby!"

He groaned against my neck, throwing me over the edge.

Y/n: "F-FUCK, Jo y-y-essss"

I moaned as a bead of sweat dripped down my forehead. My walls clenching around his member, sending him over the edge into his high. We ride out our highs and then he laid down on the bed next to me pulling me to his chest.

Y/n: "That was pretty good for you not being caffeinated,"

I teased him,

Jonah: "Shut up you loved it, me pounding your tight pussy from the back."

He said kissing my forehead, smirking. He was trying to be tough Jonah which I found adorable.

But tomorrow back to caffeinated Jo and calm sex. Probably for the best, if he fucked me like this every day I wouldn't be able to walk.

-------------------------------------------------

So that was shit...

I'm sorry this sucked I'm trying to get back in my groove (someone kill me I just said 'groove')

I also didn't proofread it because I wrote it while sitting next to my mom and didn't want to take the chance of her glancing over my shoulder and seeing "I want you to take me right here, right now"😂

The next one will be better sorry sluttys!

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️

                                  -Isla