Games/Jack

You and Jack loved to play dirty games. It was very rare that you went out in public without some kind of dirty game going. You guys would play "don't moan" in the movie theater, and "tease" in restaurants.
You and Jack were out having a beach day when you decided that a little game of "tease" would be fun, and you knew the perfect way to do it.
Y/N: "Hey Jack can you take some pictures of me?"
Jack: "Of course baby."
He quickly jumped up and grabbed your camera from you. He waited for you to pose, you did a couple normal poses and then you started to get a little freaky. You sat with your hands propping you up and your legs spread. He took his eye away from the camera and looked at you wide eyed.
Y/N: "Are you gonna take the picture?" You said evilly, he nodded his head and snapped the picture then you rolled over on to your stomach. Propping your ass up toward the camera, while looking back through the top of your sunglasses that were barely on the bridge of your nose. Jack caught on to what you were doing, you saw the tent beginning to grow in his swim suit.
Y/N: "what's wrong Jack?" You said innocently.
Jack: " you wanna play that game?" He said daringly. You nodded your head slowly and he bit his lip slightly. Jack grabbed your arm and jerked you to your feet.
Y/N: "Jack what are you doing!?" You yelled as he threw you over his shoulder. He didn't reply but you could feel him smirking. He carried you to the car and tossed you in the passenger seat. You sat with your hands in your lap, not sure was going to happen next. After a few minutes Jack gets in the car, not saying a word. He starts the car and begins to drive. At the red light he breaks the silence,
Jack: "you wanna play games? Well I've got one for you." His hand traveled into your bathing suit bottoms, rubbing your clit. You were already wet just from the anticipation. Then without warning he plunged two fingers into you.
Jack: "If you can make it all the way back to the house without cumming than I won't punish you." You whimpered with pleasure as he pumps your pussy curling his fingers as he does.
Jack: "It's only 6 minutes." He said smiling,
Jack: "Or you could just take the punishment," you nodded your head.
Jack: "But you haven't heard the catch yet..." You looked at him in confusion.
Jack: "If you do cum than the punishment is doubled. Still a deal?"
Y/N: "y-yes."
Jack: "Yes what?"
He questioned pumping you harder.
Y/N: "Yes daddy!" You squealed.
The light turned green and Jack added a finger making you gasp for air. You only had to make it 6 minutes. You could feel his fingers moving around inside you, then he found it. Your g-spot, making a single tear roll down your cheek as a string of curses slips from your lips. Jack just continued to smile as he pumped you. Then he began rubbing circles around your clit making you a moaning mess. 3 minutes left and you didn't know if you could make it. 2 minutes and your race was red and you were practically yelling. Right as Jack pulled into the drive way he plunged his fourth finger into you making you scream. You came all over his fingers. He laughed and pulled his fingers out of you. Licking them before leaning over to kiss you.
Jack: "I love you baby."
Y/N: "I love you too baby, but I'm not blowing you for a week for that!" You say with a smirk on your face.
Jack: "well we'll see about that." He finished with a devilish look. Before kissing you again.