Four out of five/Avery-Marais-Herron-Seavey

Y/n Pov

I was sitting on the couch cuddled up to my boyfriend Zach when two sets of foot steps came down the stairs.

Corbyn: "Hey guys, me and Christina are going out and we won't be back till late so don't wait up."

Zach and I both nodded and waved them off.

I stood up to go get more popcorn in the kitchen when I felt a heavy presence behind me.

I must not have heard the steps come down the stairs because when I turned around Zach, Jack, Daniel, and Jonah were all staring at me.

Zach: "Damn babe you look great"

I looked at him weird,

Y/n: "Thanks love"

I went back to getting the popcorn but then turned back around to see them all still standing there.

Jonah: "Y/n you really look great"

I smiled awkwardly,

Y/n: "Thanks Jo"

Then at the same time

Jack,Daniel: "Like really great Y/n"

Y/n: "Thanks?"

They gave me an up and down look

Y/n: "Do you guys need something?"

I said,

Zach: "Don't catch an attitude babygirl"

Jack: "You should really behave"

Jonah: "We know what happens when you don't"

I gave them a weird look confused if they were going where I thought they were with this.

Daniel: "We have to hear it"

I walk up to Zach and ran my fingers through his hair.

Y/n: "Zach are they talking about what I think they are?"

He but his lip slightly, I walked over to Jonah and ran my hand up his shirt and down his chest. He smirked at me and I moved on. I ran my fingers through Jack's hair and down the side of his face lightly kissing the other side.

Y/n: "Is this what you guys want?"

I asked seductively as I moved on to rub my hand up Daniel's arm and peppered some kisses on his neck.

Zach: "I didn't know if you'd be so into it."

I turned around and gave Zach a kiss,

Y/n: "I kinda wish you had asked me to do this a while ago"

A pair of strong yet unfamiliar hands rapped around my waist. A pair of lips were planted on my neck finding my sweet spot and leaving a couple hickeys.

Y/n: "Jo..."

I moaned softly.

Jonah let me go and Daniel scooped me up bridal style taking me up the stairs. The boys followed close behind.

He tossed me on the bed, and the guys gathered around now all of them shirtless. I crawled to the end of the bed seductively, latching my fingers onto Jack's belt since he was the closest to me. I got on my knees in front of him taking off his belt and throwing it, I put his pants down with his boxers, his length sprung up hitting his lower stomach.

Y/n: "Are you this hard for me?"

I teased as I spread the pre cum over his tip with my thumb.

Jack: "fuck"

He said in a low groan as I licked up his shaft from the base to the tip.

In the corner Daniel and Jonah were pumping themselves while watching me deepthroat Jack.

Zach sat on the bed behind me rubbing my shoulders as he unclipped my bra.

Jonah finally grabbed me and tossed me back on the bed.

Jonah: "Alright your turn"

He started rubbing his fingers up and down my slick folds.

Daniel: "Who made you this wet baby?"

I moaned lightly,

Y/n: "all my daddy's"

They all seemed to get harder as I said it.

Jonah: "Are you ready?"

I nodded as Jonah slowly pushed his length into me.

Y/n: "Fuck"

I said in a breathy moan.

I flipped us over cause he was going to slow, he grasped my hips tightly pushing me up and down. Then Daniel pushed into me from the back making my moan get caught in my throat.

I was getting pounded in two of my holes and then Jack thrusted into my mouth making me choke. I was moaning onto his dick making him groan my name.

Jonah: "F-Fuck Y/n"

Daniel: "This pretty little ass of yours in so - fuck - so good"

He moaned

Jonah: "Your so tight"

Jack twitched in my mouth, then he came all over my face. He went to go clean himself up. I was practically screaming as Daniel destroyed my ass (in a good way)

Y/n: "DANIEL!"

He pulled out and came on the top of my ass. Then he went to clean himself up. Jonah flipped us back over so that he was on top now.

Y/n: "FUCK JONAH!!"

I screamed as Jonah fucked me deep and hard, he twitched a couple times and then pulled out cumming on my stomach.

I stayed laying on the bed as Jonah went to clean up.

Y/n: "fuck"

I murmured to my self. I closed my eyes and then felt someone crawl on top of me. I opened them to see a naked Zach straddling my waist.

Zach: "Now your all mine again"

He kissed my nose and then put his hands on my waist looking down my bare chest.

Y/n: "I can't walk well but if you carry me I'm down for round two!"

I joked.

He quickly hopped up and grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder,

Zach: "Shower time!"

I giggled at his boyish manner.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Kinda long but it was my first time writing a group sex story, hope it's not too bad!😬😂

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️