First time/Zach

Y/n Pov

The sun crept through the window, I looked over to see a shirtless Zach laying sweetly next to me. I've been waiting to have sex with my boyfriend Zach for a long time. He always said how important it was that I was really ready. He wasn't a virgin, but when he found out I was he wanted to make sure I was ready. Seeing Zach looking so peaceful kinda made me horny. I curled up closer to Zach's chest, trying to push my dirty thoughts away. But instead, I ended up pushing my hand down Zach's chest to the hem of his boxers.

'This is wrong' I thought to myself, 'I shouldn't do this' I thought again.

Zach: "Babe?"

Zach looked at me with that morning haze in his eyes,

Y/n: "Yes love?"

He put his hand on mine, interlocking our fingers. Something sparked in the mind, and my heat.

Y/n: "I'm ready Zach,"

I sat up in the bed pushing myself against the headboard, he looked a little confused. I mean I was hitting him with this so early in the morning. He sat up too trying to prosses my words.

Zach: "Ready?"

Then I think he put 2 and 2 together, my hand on his lower abdomen, the statement. He cupped my face in his hands, kissing my nose softly.

Zach: "Are you sure? Like 100%?"

He asked, looking concerned.

Y/n: "Of course, 100%"

Zach's lips touched mine and at this moment it was like our first kiss all over again. it was soft and passionate. He slowly pulled me closer to him running his hand down my back. Everything was so slow. First, my shirt was off, and then my shorts. He was perfect. he kissed down my jaw, sucking lightly on my neck quickly finding my sweet spot causing me to let out a light moan. He smirked against my neck, probably seeing how something as simple as his kiss on my neck undid me. He pulled back looking to me for permission to take off my bra, it was kinda cute but I couldn't do the slow pace anymore I needed him. I tangled my fingers in his hair putting my lips to his ear,

Y/n: "You can do whatever you want, take off my bra, take off my panties, I don't care. I trust you."

I whispered planting a kiss behind his ear. He nodded, sliding down the bed and grabbing me by my ankles. I screamed playfully as he yanked me to the middle of the bed. He smiled up at me with his mouth open as he does for pictures, it made me melt. He hooked his thumbs into the panties pulling them down my legs before burying his face between my thighs. He ran his fingers up my slick folds, mumbling sexy curses to himself. He slowly pushed a finger into me while sucking on my clit. It felt pretty good, unfamiliar, as he slowly moved his finger in and out of me.

Y/n: "I'm ready,"

I whimpered running my fingers through his hair. He just nodded, taking his boxers off and crawling onto the bed. He hovered over my naked body, both of us sort of awkward about the whole situation. I ran my hand up from his neck into his hair tugging lightly,

Y/n: "I love you Zach, and I want this with you."

Zach: "I love you too Y/n,"

He kissed me hungrily and then began to slowly push his length into me. I winced at the pinch, causing Zach to stop and look at me concerned. I nodded telling him to keep going. He continued to slowly move in and out of me,

Zach: "Fuck your so tight kitten,"

He groaned against my neck, I dealt    with the pain until it turned into pure ecstasy.

Y/n: "ZACH!"

I screamed his name from the pleasure, he stopped looking at me concern in his eyes.

Zach: "Fuck, babe do you want me to stop? What's wrong"

I bit into his shoulder lightly,

Y/n: "NO! Don't stop, Please"

I begged, he followed my orders continuing to move his cock in and out of me but still to slow. I flipped up over not being able to handle him coddling me anymore. I started riding him, grinding our hips together moving fast. I was practically screaming, I was a moaning mess. I started to feel a knot in my chest forming letting me know I was close to my orgasm.

Y/n: "F-Fuck Zach I'm close!"

I could feel him bucking his hips underneath me pounding me as I threw my head back gasping for air from the newfound pleasure.

Zach: "Me too kitten,"

He managed to stutter out, groaning into my neck flipping us over again him now on top. I clenched my walls around his hard cock,

Zach: "Fuck, Do that again! P-Please!"

Hearing him beg pushed me over the edge, making me release all over his length. I clenched a few more times and then he came too filling me up as we both ride out our highs. (Pretend you're on the pill and the pill always works lol I don't need the comments about it, it's almost midnight)

He pulled out and plopped down next to me on the bed, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

Y/n: "That was horrible,"

He looked at me concerned, then I smirked and started giggling.

Zach: "Haha very funny, that's not what your orgasm said."

He laughed sticking his tongue out at me.

Y/n: "It was amazing, I saw fucking stars."

I said exaggerating, he rolled his eyes,

Zach: "Oh you want to see stars? Round 2 kitten!"

--------------------------------------------------------

That was still kinda shit, sorry guys I'm really trying I'm just trying to figure out my shit and publish because it feels wrong if I don't. So yeah!

P.s. 12K views! I'm so excited people are reading my shitty smut!

But yeah you know the drill Love you guys <3 <3 (On my laptop no emojis)

                                                               -Isla