10

"Saying 'no homo' doesn't make it non-homo, Caleb." Minho explained.

"I know ... but it just makes me feel a bit better."

"If you feel bad saying it, then why did you say it? You don't think before you speak?"

Caleb shrugged. "I dunno. But don't worry about that. Answer my question. Are you gonna help me or not?"

It had been the next day - the day after the two talked about the supposed elephant in the room.

And Minho expected things to go back to normal. But no.

Caleb had just pointed out his boner and asked Minho to take care of it. But not before saying 'no homo.'

Any other day, Minho would've been willing to suck the guy off. Perhaps even do more. But now he wasn't so sure.

"No. Why don't you go ask your stupid girlfriend to do it for you?"

Minho glanced over at Caleb. He didn't have the boner when he joined him on the sofa about fifteen minutes ago (not that he was looking or anything). So why did he have one now?

Better yet, how did he have one now?

And why did he want him to take care of it?

He knew desperate times called for desperate measures. But there was a bathroom down the hall. He could take of it by himself. He wasn't even gay for Christ's sake!

"Because I don't have a stupid girlfriend. I just said that so you'd get off of my case."

"What case?"

"You know ... me being gay. 'Cause I'm totally not gay."

"I never said you were."

"Good. Because I'm not!"

Minho arched a brow at the guy's sudden aggression and tried to keep his own emotions at bay.

Fuck that was hot.

"Are you gonna suck my fucking dick or not?"

Minho pondered it for a few seconds. It had been a while since he got any action. Although, he knew that sucking someone's dick wasn't really action (at least not in his book), maybe he could get Caleb to fuck him.

That was something. 

And judging by the bulge in his pants, even if they didn't fuck, sucking him off still might be fun.

Eh. Why not?

"Fine. But you owe me 50 dollars and Olive Garden."

"45 dollars."

"49 dollars and fifty cents. Deal or no deal."

"Fine. Deal."

"Great."