25 *

Minho had never wanted to touch Caleb's ass more than he did now.

Minho wouldn't say that he was a pervert, but if he saw someone with a nice ass or a nice pair of 'tatas (as he called them)', he'd have a problem staying focused.

Of course, he knew how to restrain himself. Which was how he was still sans restraining order. But he still found it a bit hard to focus and not stare.

Caleb had been sprawled out on Minho's bed, lying on his stomach and he played some game on his Nintendo Switch.

Looked like Mario. But Minho didn't care enough to confirm it.

His focus was currently on the perky globes that were hidden under Caleb's basketball shorts.

And the urge to touch his butt was too strong.

Maybe he won't mind if I just poke it.

Caleb moved a bit causing his butt to jiggle a little bit.

And Minho began to imagine stuff.

He began to imagine how soft Caleb's cheeks would feel in his hands. Or how they'd jiggle upon being hit lightly. How good he'd taste and how delicious his mo-

"Minho!"

The older was snapped out of his thoughts.

Caleb stared at his with an arched brow, trying to figure out why his friend had just went blank all of the sudden. He didn't notice the slight blush on his pale face.

And luckily, he didn't notice the boner the older was now sporting.

"What do you want on your half of the pizza? I'm about to order some."

"Oh." The older smiled sheepishly, embarrassed. At least he didn't totally black out and touch the male.

That'd be worse.

"Green peppers, extra cheese, mushrooms and pepperoni."

"Good. I'll be right back."

Minho's eyes followed Caleb's ass as he got off of the bed and then left the room, pulling out his wedgie before cracking the door after his departure.

Minho let out a sigh and collapsed onto the bed, lying on his back.

He closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath to clear his filthy mind.

But he couldn't stop the images that flooded through his mind.

He allowed a hand to palm himself through his pants.

If Caleb was ordering from the restaurant they always ordered from, it'd take a moment for the order to get placed. For some reason, after you placed the order, they put you on hold. Then they came back to confirm the order, out you on hold again, blah blah blah.

Minho let out a soft moan as he slipped his hand inside of his boxers.

His mind drifted to the time when he was deep inside Caleb, filling the younger up with his erection.

Every time he pulled himself out and shoved himself back in, Caleb's perky ass jiggled. He remembered squeezing and slapping the younger's muscles. His beautiful moans.

How much of a mess he looked that evening.

The way his walls squeezed against him.

Minho drew in a small breath trying to keep himself quiet. He could already feel his climax coming up.

But he could also hear Caleb approaching the room talking on the phone, still placing the order it sounded like.

He was so close too.

He let out a defeated sigh, hesitantly (yet quickly) removing his hands from his boxers and trying to make himself look a bit ... normal.

He still couldn't hide the now prominent erection trying to make an appearance.

So, he grabbed a pillow, sat up and put it over his lap and pretended to be playing some game on his phone.

Just as Caleb entered the room too.

If only he had been a bit faster ...