Chap. 07

In his office in the Death Valley Pack, is where Damion Moon sat, as he started to read more information about the ancient species known as "Spider People" aka Arachnid.

This race was so old, it has been here on earth, since the beginning of the supernatural world. The upper part of their bodies from the waist up, is human. The waist down is the body of a spider.

Unlike the insects, that roam the planet. These ancient species, value mates and their offspring more than anything and will go to great lengths to protect their sources of happiness.

As far as mating goes: the weaker of the mates (no matter their sex) will end up pregnant imdeatly. The lowest amount of children born at once is 6 while the highest of children born at once is 20. And as the bearer of the children grows with pregnancy, changes grow with their bodies to animate the safety of the young.

When it comes to shifting; the offspring will get their spider half on their 12th birthday. If the offspring has parents of different species, the chances they will shift is around 4 to 10 years old.

After a great war, between the Spider People, the Centuars and the Demons have nearly completely widded out the Spider People entirely. And because of it, there has not been many of the Spider People left; only about a dozen or so had survived and went into hiding.
A way to tell if a person is a spider person, would be the amount of children that look the same, that they have. There flexibility and strength, to destroy all those that try to harm their offspring.

If their soulmate(s) had passed away or reject them, they will be over protective of any offspring.

*Rinnng!*

Damion gets snapped out of his thoughts by his cell phone ringing. He closed the book about the ancient species, and checks the time. He saw it was 2:45 AM as he let out a yawn as he saw that an unknown number was calling him. Damion let's out a yawn again as he swiped the phone to answer it. "Hello?"

The line was quiet for a few seconds before a voice that both Damion and his wolf, had wanted to hear for 9 months answered.

"Damion. It's Angie, your ex-mate. And I have some news for you."