GUILT

JENNIE'S POV

"Li-lisa.."

"What was that?" She said trying to be calm.

"Lisa.. it's just.. I thought.." I'm out of words to say.

"You thought I'm cheating? Didn't I told you about that already?" She said. I just lowered my head, this is embarrassing.

"Can't you trust me? Do you think I will use my work just to cheat on you? Do I look like that to you?"

"No! .. Of course not .. I'm sorry.." I said.

"Then why?"

"It's just that.. Sani handed me a recording! And.. and it sounded like you were talking to a girl.. not a really a kid.. I'm sorry.."

"You didn't even confirmed it then you already barge into the office? Goodness Jennie!"

"I know.. I know.. I'm sorry.. okay. I'm.. I'm just afraid Lisa." I said.

"Afraid? Of what?"

"Of losing you! Because.. I almost do.. before. And I don't want that to happen again.. I'm afraid that I am not enough and you'll find someone better.. I don't know..." I said biting my lip to suppress my tears.

She walked closer to me and held my shoulders

"Nini look at me.." she said but I can't.

"Nini.." She lifted my head up holding my chin

"I love you okay? And nothing can make me leave you.. nothing.. whatever it is even it is life we're talking about? I would still be here.. with you.." She said. I slap her chest.

"Yah! What life are you talking about huh! It's not a good joke you idiot" I said. She chuckled.

"There... My Nini is back" She kissed my forehead.

"But.. Lisa? Who is that kid.. I mean.. what is she to you?" I asked.

She look at me for a second and smiled

"It's better if I show you.. I'll take you to my explanation"

"Where?" I asked.

"To that kid's father.." She said and held my hand as we went out.

~~

LISA'S POV

"Why are we here?" Jennie asked. I brought her where Jackson was detained.

"Her father is here.." I said smiling and I look at Erelah. "Hey? Little angel? Ready to see Appa?" I said.

Erelah's face lighten up.

"Appa?! But I thought it would be next week Lili?" She asked.

"It's a surprise baby.. don't you want to see him?"

"Of course I do! Yey!"

"Then let's go" I said and chuckled. I went to Jennie's side and opened the door for her same as Erelah.

"Agent Manoban" The guards greeted me.