TRUE

LISA'S POV

"Didn't she leave some note or what?" Irene asked. They all went here because still Jennie was missing and she's not even calling anyone of us.

"She didn't.. that's why I'm so stressed right now... Look, I'm just afraid that someone might do something to her... You all know the line of work I have and at the same time.. there were threats that happened to us"

"Did you call her Dad already?"

I stopped walking back and forth. I didn't call her Dad, I just don't trust him and besides if Jennie was with him Jennie would leave some note or find a way to message me.

"I didn't.. It's just I want to find Jennie first.. I don't want to disappoint her Dad.."

"Alright.. then... Let's split up and find her, make sure to bring your phones" Chaeng said.

We nodded, but before I could run outside my phone rang.

"Jennie! Where are you!?"

All of them look at me.

"I'm on my way home.."

"Where did you go? Why you didn't tell me that you are going out?"

"I'm with Dad.. I'm sorry.. it's just.. it's urgent. I'm really sorry Lisa okay? I'm almost near.. bye I love you"

She didn't let me speak and she ended the call.

"What did she said?" Sani asked.

"She's.. already near.. she's with her Dad"

"Oh thank goodness! What did she said? Why she didn't tell you?" Nayeon said.

"She just said it's urgent.. maybe she forgot.. I'm sorry guys.. I should've called her Dad"

"No.. it's fine. It's just normal for you to be like that." Jisoo said and tapped my shoulder

"So.. I must go ahead. I need to do some work.." Irene said.

"Me too, I need to go back to the agency already and Chaeng needs to go to her office too" Jisoo said, I nodded.

"Can I join you two? I need to go to the café right now." Nayeon asked Jisoo and Jisoo nodded. "How about you Sani?"She added.

"Well, my work is here.. but since I'm sensing some argument... I think I need to go somewhere else first.." He said and chuckled.

All of them bid their goodbyes and here I am waiting for Jennie to come home.

~~

IRENE'S POV

"One Iced Tea for Irene!"

I quickly get my order and went out of the café

"Ms. Bae?" I stopped when I heard someone's voice. A familiar voice.

I turned my head and there I tightly closed my eyes and when I opened it I smiled.

"Officer Kang " I smiled widely.

Her faced stayed blunt. This bitch.

"I hope it's a real Iced Tea and not some kind of whiskey or rum?" She said crossing her arms.