Le Fin

"Lisa!.. Lisa no!" Jennie screamed beside me while she tries to escape Seulgi's hold.

I slammed the table really hard.

No! Dad...

I slapped Jennie. This is her fault

"You-! I'll make sure you die!"

"You can't! You're a loser! You let Dad be killed! Mom! You're a loser Jiyong! I'll kill you! If Lisa dies I swear I'll kill you!"

I pointed the gun on her head and gritted my teeth.

"Kill me!? huh! well guess what! I have a gun and it's on your fucking head! Now kill me you stupid bitch!"

"Jiyong! No! Stop that. Don't stain your hands with a useless blood.. Stop, put that down"

"No! No! Dad might die and this! This bitch was the reason for-!"

another set of gunshots were fired. Turning my head through the screen I saw another man, just as what Lisa looks like.

"Limario?" I whispered.

"See? I told you! You're a loser!"

"Shut up!" I smacked Jennie's head with my gun. Now, she's already shut.

Limario shoot the rest of the men Dad has.

No!

"How's the feeling Kim? That you thought you won but you didn't"

Aiming his gun on his left hand up high. He spoke as he bent backwards.

"Let's kill this love!"

"Yeah Yeah Yeah!" Jisoo continued.

"Rampapumpapumpapuuuumm" I turned my gaze on Jennie. She's awake then she turned unconscious again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naaaaaaaaahhh. I'm just messing around guys, with you. HAHAHAHA peace yow. ✌️ I love you guys. I'm working on the real update. See you soon.

PS. That's my mother's idea.