2/12/2019 II Nagisa Shiota x Kaede Kayano (Nagikae)

By 

Based off of the Valentines Time Episode

~

Kaede figeted under her table. She was holding a wrapped chocolate. Akabane and Rio saw this over her shoulder, ready to control the puppet by it's strings.

"What's that?"

"Who's that for?"

Kaede panicked. "Uh-UH NO ONE!"

Akabane and Rio looked at each other. "You sure?"

Kaede nodded furiously.

-

"Now, now, Kaede," Rio said, gesturing to a pair of their classmates. "You need to be smooth."

Kaede fidgeted.

-

"Hey, Kayano." Akabane gestured to another pair. "Be yourself."

Kaede nodded. Rio rolled her eyes.

-

"Nagisa?" Kaede asked, tapping the blue-haired boy's shoulder. Nagisa turned and gave her a questioning look. Kaede swiftly took the chocolate from her pocket and into his hands. She looked down at her feet. "This is for you!"

Nagisa looked at her. "Oh, thanks!" He unwrapped the chocolate and took a bite. "Mmm. Thph ibth bood."

"What?"

Nagisa swallowed. "That was good. Thanks, Kayano!" And walked off.

Kaede looked at his small figure, walking away from her.

Those eyes.

-

Those eyes! I can't believe I walked away from those eyes!

Nagisa ran back and held Kaede's hands. "Happy Valentines Day, Kayano!"

Kaede smiled. "Happy Valentines Day, Nagisa."

~