Chapter 4

I'm back bitches woohoo. Now to the story I'm sorry and I love u all 😘

___________________________

All of a sudden my head was pounding and I had no clue where I was.

"HELLOOOO???" I started yelling which made everything worse. I wish I didn't run. I'd still be with my brother and Lauren and our gang of friends.

"U need to shut the fuck up bitch!" This guy came running down stairs and I realized I was in a basement and I tried moving and I thought well in movies I'm supposed to be tied up.

I think his name is Ben, from the day I was over Matts house .

Ben started walking over and grabbed my face. I looked him in the eyes and said u don't mess with a Metal Chick bitch! I rammed my knee as hard as I could into his groin then as he bumbled over I punched him in the nose and ran.

I ran up the stairs and I grabbed the phone and called the cops. I was told to run and continue running until I was near someone I knew. I gave them the address to the house and ran out.

The closet house I remember is Lauren's house. As I was running I was about to break down I'm fear.

I started banging on the door and Lauren came running to the door and I hugged her. All of a sudden I became dizzy and I started crying and she wrapped her arms around me and say us down.

All of a sudden Johnny came running down the stairs asking who it was then stopped when he realized it was me sitting in Lauren's lap crying.

Once I calmed down i told them the whole story and Johnny told me to shower and he was calling the guys.

Lauren grabbed me a crop top and pj shorts so I'd be comfy. The shower calmed me down a ton. As I got out I looked at reflection and saw how horrible I looked.

I decided to borrow some of Lauren's makeup cause she won't mind and I put on a bit of eyeliner. I started walking down the stairs quietly cause I heard voices and it was I the guys.

"Are u sure my princess is ok Lauren??" Jimmy being a concerned brother asked.

"Jimbo she'll be down here soon so u can see her. I know she missed u. She kept crying for u when she came here." My bestfriend told him.

That's true I thought to myself. All I wanted was to be in the arms of my brother and Zacky.....did I just say Zacky!!!!!

I decided to walk into the kitchen where everyone's back was to me. I walked over to Lauren and she turned and smiled and I said hi super quiet to everyone.

Jimmy started crying and came to pick me up and I just hugged him.

"I thought I lost you princess." he whispered in my ear.

"Jimmy you'll never lose me again ok? I'm not going anywhere anytime soon"

After I was put down Matt came and hugged me and apologized about Ben because technically it was his fault.

Then Syn told me if he lost me he'd be losing his sister. Me and him are super close.

The there was Zacky I didn't want to hug him but I still did and he wanted to talk tomorrow. I told ok but I'm still pissed.

I asked Jimmy where Courtney was an he said that she's with Maria doing girl stuff. Lauren didn't want to join i guess.

I told everyone I was going to go to sleep and I walked into the guest room/ my room and laid in the bed. Jimmy came in asking if I needed anything and I told him to come lay with me and that was how I fell asleep that night

___________________________

So hey everyone!!! I'm back and I'm so sorry I haven't updated and I'm back and every Saturday I'll update. I love u all

Stay Beautiful

~Britt Britt armpit