Chapter 11

Brittney pov

I woke up in Zachary's arms to the sound of my phone.

Flashing on my phone was Vic's name and it was playing Hell above by his band.

-Hello?- I answered really tiredly

-WHERE ARE YOU...EVERYONE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU. JIMMY HASNT STOPPED CRYING CAUSE YOU WERENT ANSWERING ANYONE...!!!!- he screamed in the phone

Sorry Victor I've been doing shit. I yelled back at him.

Yea shit like being with Zacky. Just please come home right now he pleaded.

Yea give me a few and I'll be there. With that I hung up and woke up my sexy sleeping boyfriend

"Morning princess,where are u going?"

"Home, Jimmy is worried sick so I'll be back later." I kissed him quickly and ran home to find no one there.

I took a quick shower and changed into shorts and a tank top since its hot out.

As I walked down the stairs I saw Kellin and Vic with Jimmy.

I ran to him and hugged him so tightly telling him I'm okay.

Today is December 28 and we decided to have a party for all of our friends.

Kellin and I went to the store and picked up all the supplies we needed.

It's about 11:30 and I come home and everyone looks like they have been crying. Courtney is here but with out Jimmy.

"What's going on???" I scream in hopes of an answer.

Brian just stood up and hugged me while crying and I knew.

"NO NO HOW?HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? WHAT HAPPENED SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER ME PLEASE!!!?!?!!" I broke down screaming and punching walls till my knuckles bled.

Matt and Kellin grabbed me and pulled me into Vic's lap and he held me and told me it would be alright.

I didn't think it was true for about a week. I refused to get out of bed every day and all the guys would visit me but i couldn't do it anymore.

Jimmy was dead.

___________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating and I'm sorry for what happened in the story. Jimmys reason of death will appear much more and Brittney will be changing in ways people wouldn't see coming.

I love you my bumble bees.
Stay beautiful

Britt Britt armpit