Chapter 7

Brittney*

Everything was black...I died or at least I think so

I could hear people talking and a beeping noise but I can't respond...

I try opening my mouth and then eyes but nothing was happening

"Princess, you promised you'd never leave me, what am I supposed to do now" that sounded like Jimmy...my Jimmy...

Why is he crying?? I'm happy now...consumed by death.

"Jimmy...cmon man, she's not waking up anytime soon, you really need to go home... I'll sit with her...Courtney wants you to go home, she misses you"

"Andy I just got her back... I'm already gonna lose her...i love her"

I used all my will power to squeeze Jimmys hand...

"ANDY SHE SQUEEZED MY HAND!!! GET A DOCTOR NOW!!!"
People began rushing to unhook things and I guess one of them was keeping me alive

I opened my eyes finally but they were too heavy to keep open and I heard the doctor say he was going to ease the pain meds since I've tried opening my eyes...

"I can't believe it, she heard me the whole time... Princess I love you so much...wake up please"

I opened my eyes slowly and I was able to keep them open... Jimmy was crying and Andy was standing there with 2 unfamiliar people...

"Brittney this is Vic and Kellin"... I just realized that they were from two of my favorite bands... I had a collide with the sky PTV bracelet on actually.

"Hey there sleepy head" Andy said and came over to me...

Lauren came running in the room and looked mad at me

"HOW COULD U TRY TO KILL YOURSELF WHEN U PROMISED JIMMY ME AND MARIA YOU WOULDN'T."

With all the energy I had in me I screamed back
"FUCK YOU LIA TRY BEING IN MY POSITION YOU FUCKING CUNT"

She looked scared and walked out of the room mutter sorry

Then my dad who hurt me as a child walked in...

"Thought I told you, if you try anything I will punish you? Think your petty friends can help you... Look at yourself no one wants you or like you... hmm I think your punishment will be a beating"

He smacked me across the face then punched me in the nose right as Vic walked in

"GET OFF HER U BASTARD" Vic screamed and Jimmy came running holding me tight trying to calm me down.

I fell asleep from crying that night...now I'm about to leave the hospital to go home

...At her house...

I went and took a nice long bath and Vic and Kellin wanted to hang out with me...

I began to sing Hell Above

"This is wasteland my only retreat
With heaven above you there is hell over me"

I got out about a 1/2 hour later and went to freshen up my makeup and put on something presentable. (Pic on the side)

I walk downstairs and I see Maria Lauren and the other two guys chatting with them...I threw my beanie over my curled red hair and made myself known...

"Hey no PDA in my home people" I said

Lauren looked at me and flipped me off... I stuck my tongue out at her and went to hug the two males waiting to take me to lunch...I quickly put my bracelets on and ran out behind them

Kellin opened the passenger door for me and I went and sat down...

We were going to Panera bread my favorite restaurant...

I ordered the broccoli and cheese bread bowl and began to text my best friends and my brother.

"Hey Britt um your food is ready." Vic said

"Oh sorry thanks." I told Vic

I ran up and got it and the person working happened to be Will.

"Long time no see." he said to me

"Ya you could say that." I was holding back tears

Kellin ran over cause I turned and gave them like a "come save me" look

"Hey beautiful, what's wrong." Kellin said in a rushed tone

"Kellin meet William."

"Nice catch u got there Kellin..." Will looked surprised to see Kellin Bostwick standing there.

"Ya I know" he said while hugging me

"Babe lets go sit down my arms are getting tired." I told him holding the heavy tray

___________________________

Sorry my Bumblebees do u still love me ?

I promise I'll be updating more

I love u all so much

Stay beautiful

~Britt Britt armpit~