The Party

I woke up from a text from Sunny.

Sunny- Hey queen, we are going to a party tonight, be ready at 6
Erika- Fine, But can we go shopping?
Sunny- Sure, I'll be over in 1 hour
Erika- Ok bye ily
Sunny- Bye ily

I got up and showered. I picked out an outfit and put it on.

I head downstairs and have some breakfast

I head downstairs and have some breakfast. As I am cleaning it away, I hear a honk. I grab my stuff and walk out. I jump in the car and me and Sunny hug.

S- Hey queen
E- Hey sunshine
S- You ready?
E- More than ready

Sunny drives off to the mall and we head into different stores. I decide I would get some new underwear too so I picked this up.

 I decide I would get some new underwear too so I picked this up

Without the cover. We continue to shop for a while and I finally find something cute to wear.

 We continue to shop for a while and I finally find something cute to wear

Sunny picked this out by the way.

We drive back and it is already 4! I run inside and start to get dressed

We drive back and it is already 4! I run inside and start to get dressed. I have an extra shower and I do my hair, and get dressed. Sunny said she would drive me because I will be drinking but she won't because she is underage. We drive to the party and I realise it is at my enemy's house. Jake Paul. I look at Sunny and give her the 'really' look. She shrugs her shoulders and hops out. I follow behind. As we walk in, we get lots of stares. Sunny walked away so I decided to go over to the drinks. I drank a lot. I had 2 glasses of vodka, 5 shots, a beer and some tequila. I was really drunk. Just then I saw Jake come up to me, he was also pretty drunk.

J- Hey
E- Hi
J- I didn't think you would come
E- Well, I was forced to
J- *laughs* I glad your here
E- I'm glad I'm here to
J- Can we make out?
E- Um, sure

Jake pulled me in and we started making out. I had my arms wrapped around his neck while playing with the little hairs, while Jake had his hands around my waist. He lifted one of my legs slightly and squeezed my thigh. I softly moaned and I could tell he was turned on. He slowly pulled away and went close to my ear.

J- Lets take this upstairs
E- Ok daddy

I bit my lip and Jake smirked. We held hands and he guided me upstairs. We walked into his bedroom and he locked the door. He picked me up and walked over to the bed. He lay me down and rubbed up and down my sides.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

I had my legs wrapped around him still and he was now rubbing my thighs. He squeezed them and I slightly moaned. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. I rubbed my hands up and down his abs while we kissed down my neck. He soon got to my top and he ripped it off. I bit my lip the whole time. He was looking at my bra and he started to fidget with the top of my skirt. I grabbed him but the shoulders and pulled him close.

E- Now daddy

Jake quickly kissed me and started to remove my skirt. As he did, he was kissed my neck. When he successfully got my skirt off, he came back up and I flipped us over. I took off his belt and slid off his jeans and started to rub him. He was moaning ans that's when he flipped us back. He removed my bra as sucked on my boobs. I was moaning really bad. Out of no where, Jake takes off my panties and starts to eat me out. I scream in pleasure. He did that for a while and then I help him take off his boxers. Now that we are both completely naked Jake slams into me. I scream and dig my nails into Jakes back. He is thrusting in and out of me. When he is fully in me, I flip us over and start to ride him. He has his hands on my waist guiding me. After a while of that, we have both reached our climaxes. I plop down next to him and burry my head into his chest.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jake kisses my forehead and we both ball asleep, Jakes arms wrapped around me and my head dig into his chest.