The Argument

E- Your gonna be an uncle
Lo- What!?
J- Yup!
Lo- How many?
E- Um *tearing up*
Lo- Did I say something wrong?
J- It's just that, we are supposed to have twins, but one has their umbilical cord in a knot so in the end, we might have 1
Lo- Oh I'm sorry
E- It's fine
Lo- Well, congrats to my baby brother and his really really hot girlfriend

I felt Jake tense up. I immediately played with his hair to try to calm him down. He did. Logan left and we watched some more TV. I felt heavy breathing on my stomach. I looked down and saw that Jake was asleep. I kissed his head and rubbed it. I lay my head back and fell asleep.

Morning

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I slowly got up and walked over to the kitchen. I didn't feel to good today and my stomach was still sore from where my ex kicked me.

J- You ok?
E- Yeah I'm fine, just a bit sore from when he kicked me
J- Ok, lets not go to school today, the principal knows why
E- Ok, are you making bacon?
J- Yeah, you want some?
E- No, I want pickles
J- Really? You hate pickles
E- I want pickles though
J- Ok

Jake got out a jar of pickles and opened it for me. I grabbed one and chewed on it. We were talking when we heard a knock on the door. Jake came back with a doctor.

Dr- Erika Costell and Jake Paul?
E- Yes
Dr- I am here to give you your abortion
J- What?
Dr- You called up last night, didn't you?
E- NO!
J- It was probably our parents, they don't want us to have them
Dr- Oh, well, I'm sorry, I'll go
E- It's ok, bye
Dr- Bye
J- Thanks

The doctor left and I cried onto Jakes shoulder.

J- Why are you crying?
E- Jake, they really don't want us to have kids
J- Erika What are you saying?
E- I think I should...

With that Jake went upstairs. I walked over to the sofa and cried. I soon heard Jake coming back down. He was dressed up.

E- Where are you going?
J- School
E- Oh um, I love you
J- Mhm

Jake walked out the door. I cried harder. I lay down and cried all day until Jake came back. During that time, there was some visits from our parents, but I got them to leave. School ended about 1 hour ago and Jake still wasn't back. I called Sunny and asked her.

E- Hey *sniff*
S- Hey you ok?
E- Um Yeah, can you *sniff* come over?
S- Of course, I'll be there in 5
E- Ok bye
S- Bye

I put down my phone and cried more. I waited until Sunny came and then I heard a knock. I got up and answered the door. It was Sunny. She ran to me and hugged me. I cried onto her shoulder. She took me over to the sofa and I told her what happened.

S- Aw Rik
E- What if my ex comes back? They could both die *crying like mad*
S- Shhh, calm down

I lay down and Sunny stayed with me. I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes and realised it was Jake. I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. I checked the time and it was 2am. I pulled back and he sat down.

E- Where have you been!?

By this time Sunny was gone.

J- I'm sorry
E- Jake?
J- I.....I kissed Mackenzie

I was frozen. I couldn't move. I could speak. I had tears streaming down my face. I was able to move and I ran upstairs. I lay on my bed in one of Jakes sweatshirts and I cried myself to sleep.

Morning

I woke up and got dressed for school.

My bump was showing more so I tried to cover it

My bump was showing more so I tried to cover it. I walked downstairs and saw Jake with bloodshot eyes. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and I ate. I waited for Jake to be downstairs and then we drove to school. We were both silent the whole time. When we got there, I stormed over to Mackenzie. I slapped her hard. I saw everyone look ever.

Ma- WHAT THE FUCK!?
E- YOU SLUT!

I kicked her stomach and she fell to the ground. I slapped her face and was about to hurt her more until I was picked up. I was kicking my legs about.

J- STOP!

I realised what I was doing and Jake put me down. I cried onto his shoulder and he hugged me tight.

J- I'm sorry
E- Ok
J- I love you
E- I love you too

I quickly pecked Jake on the lips and we got lots of stares. A few people came up to us.

?1- Erika are you pregnant?
?2- Is she Jake?
?3- Jake are you the father?
?4- How many?

We ignored them all and went to class.

After School

We got home and we lay on the sofa. We chilled out and watched Netflix.