Moving House

Erika Costell
J- Will you get back together with me?
E- Yes

Jake cups my face and we kiss again. I see Sunny come in with Maddison and she smiles at Jake. He takes her and hugs her. Sunny left the room so it was just us 3 with Loren. Just then, her heart rate goes up.

J- DOCTOR!

The doctor rushes in and they support her body. She starts moving and she is no longer in a coma. She opens her eyes and smiles. We smile back and they keep her in the crib but keep some wires attached.

After a few hours, Loren can come back home. I took Maddison and Jake took Loren. We got to Logan's place, because Jake was staying there, and he got his stuff. We then went back home and Jake unpacked his stuff. It was late so I put the girls to bed and went back into my room. I saw Jake come out with some joggers and I went in and put on one of his hoodies. We got into bed and cuddled up and fell asleep.

3 1/2 years later!

I woke up to laughter. I look at Jake and he has just sat up too. We look at each other confused. We get up and look downstairs but there is no one here. I nod and he looks at me confused. I jerk my head and head to the girls room. We look in and see them looking at each other laughing. Me and Jake smile and walk in. Jake picks up Loren and I pick up Maddison. We take them downstairs and we make breakfast. We put them in their high chairs and we feed them. Jake makes me and him eggs and toast and he makes the girls some eggs. Then Jake comes back with some eggs. We eat them and we all head upstairs into our room. I have Loren by my side and Jake has Maddison.

E- What should we do today?
J- I don't know
E- I want to move
J- What do you mean?
E- I want to move house
J- Why?
E- Because, first, I just want to
J- *giggles*
E- Second, I don't feel really safe in this house
J- Why?
E- I don't know, I would just prefer a house with a gate and fence around it, just in case
J- I agree
E- Third, I was hoping, that in the future, we would grow our family and then this house would be too small
J- Ok, we should get looking
E- Yay

Me and Jake searched for hours for the perfect house. I think we have found it.

We bought the house and we started to pack

We bought the house and we started to pack. The girls packed their toys while me and Jake put away all of the clothes. We decided we would bring no furniture but we would bring the obvious things.

Today is the day we move into our new house. We walk in and the guys have decorated everything just how we wanted it.

Jake and Erika Bedroom