Hospital

I saw the car pull up. I went to the door and waited for them to come over. When they got out, they realised I was crying and they ran over.

An- Rik whats wrong?
S- Where's Jake?
E- Were over *crying*
S- What? Why?
E- That little slut I was telling you *points at Anthony* about, they kissed and I ended things with him *crying*
An- Come on

We went inside and we talked for a while. I decided I would have Sunny and Anthony take care of the girls because I will be going to school because I need a job. It was late and I had just finished my dinner. I washed the plates and Sunny and Anthony left. We had brought the girls downstairs so I took them back up and got them in their pjs. I put them to sleep and I went into my room. I went into my half empty closet and I grabbed one of my hoodies. Jake took all of his. I got into bed and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to the girls crying. I got up and went to their room. I fed them but Maddison wouldn't stop crying. I started crying and then I heard the doorbell. I went downstairs, tears streaming down my face. I opened the door and saw Sunny. She hugged me and I cried onto her shoulder.

E- Maddison won't stop crying
S- I'll go get them, you get ready
E- Thank you

Sunny got the girls ready and I got dressed. I had bloodshot eyes and I wasn't feeling the best, so I put this on.

 I had bloodshot eyes and I wasn't feeling the best, so I put this on

I paired that with a pair of sunglasses and I went downstairs. I got an apple and grabbed my keys. I drove to school and I got out. All eyes were on me and I went to my locker. The bell rang so I went to class. I saw Jake but I just ignored him. I sat down and waited for the lesson to start.

Teacher- Erika, take off your glasses
E- ...
Teacher- Erika, take them off
E- ...
Teacher- ERIKA!
J- Just leave her be!
Teacher- Do you know why
J- Yes, so quit bugging her will you, do your job and teach
Class- Oooo
Teacher- Detention
J- Whatever

During the class I got a phone call. I got up and went out the door.

S- ERIKA!
E- Whats wrong!
S- ITS LOREN!
E- Whats wrong?
S- SHE STARTED CRYING AND HER EYES ROLLED TO THE BACK OF HER HEAD AND SHE HAS A REALLY FAINT PULSE!
E- I'm on my way

I ended the call and ran in class. I quickly packed my things.

Teacher- Erika, you can not leave!
E- Too bad! *crying*
Teacher- Why?
E- MAYBE BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER HAS NO PULSE!
J- WHAT!?
E- UGH

I ran out the door and I ran to my car. I got a call from Sunny.

S- We are at the hospital
E- Ok, I'm on my way
S- Hurry

I speeded to the hospital. I ran in and saw Sunny pacing round with Maddison in her seat. I ran up and picked up Maddison.

E- What happened?
S- I don't know! She just fell back and her eyes, they rolled back
E- Omg, my baby *crying*
Dr- Loren Grace Paul?
E- Here!
Dr- Ok, she is in a coma, but we have a machine that tells us what she needs
E- What does she need? *crying*
Dr- She needs her mom and dad together
E- *stops crying* W-What?
Dr- She needs her mom and dad together and she wants her dad holding her
E- Um, I didn't think she knew we broke up, I'll call him right away
Dr- Ok

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and I called Jake straight away.

E- Jake!
J- Erika, is she ok?
E- It's Loren *crying*
J- Whats wrong?
E- She's in a coma

Jake Paul
When I heard Erika say that, I froze.

E- Jake?
J- I'm on my way

I was still in school so I had walked out. But, I ran in and grabbed my stuff, ignoring everyone. There was a few tears coming down my face. I ran to my car and speeded to the hospital. When I got there, I ran in and saw Erika rocking back and forth with Maddison in her arms and Sunny comforting her. I ran up to them and Sunny took Maddison. I hugged Erika as tight as I could and we cried onto each other's shoulders.

Dr- Is the father here? We are loosing her!
J- What do you mean?
Dr- There you are, mother and father, now!

Erika and I got up and we ran to a room in the hospital. I saw Loren with wires attached to her. We started crying. We went over and Erika looked at me.

E- She understands
J- What do you mean?
E- She knows her mom and dad split up...
J- What?...
E- She wants you holding her because you never do, and she wants a day with you me and Maddison again...
J- Oh... I missed you
E- I missed you too
J- Is everything good at home?
E- No
J- How so?
E- Maddison won't stop crying and that makes Loren cry... they miss you too
J- I still love you 3
E- We still love you too

Me and Erika hug tight. When we pull back, I was pulled back in by Erika's lips on mine. It was a soft but long passionate kiss. When we pulled back, Erika looked to the floor.

E- I-I'm Sorry

I picked up her head, and we looked each other in the eyes.

J- Will you get back together with me?
E- ...