Finshing school

I finally made it. After all the pain and hurt brake I been through I finally made it I'm walking across the stage. There's nothing more I can want from life. I finally met the perfect guy my mom loves him and my siblings. I couldn't help but be happy look where I came from. Life was hard on me and now I can finally seat back and be happy. Graduation was in one more week and I could hardly wait. Me and bae been up all night talking bout it. When I finally felt asleep I was awaken right back up I heard him yelling on the phone. When I came  out the room he turned around and said " Go lay back down bae." I said " Okay."
The next morning I woke up and was getting ready for graduation rehearsal. When I finally came back in the room I didn't even know jay was gone. I grabbed my phone and called him he picked up on the third ring :
"Hello."
"Where you at ?"
"My brothers house why ?"
"Jay I have graduation rehearsal today did you forget ??"
"Oh I'm sorry baby I'm on my way now."
I hung up and 5 mins later he was outside. Raced out the door to the car I told him that I need him to be here for me not running around the city. When we pulled up to my school I got out. I told him he back at 3pm and don't be late. He kissed me bye and I got out. I walked up to the school where I seen my best friend we hugged and walked in the school. She was so happy today for some reason and I could tell when she hiding something. But I didn't say nothing about it. When it came for rehearsal my best friend kept trying to keep me busy but that's when I told her we need to pay attention. That's when I heard my name being called I walked to the front where all the administrators were. And to my shock I found jay on one knee I broke down crying and he said " I know you been through something's in the past but baby I want to be the man to heal you and I want to be the man who gives you the world. Would you MARRY me !?!?!?"
I jumped up And down crying saying "YESS !!!" My life was finally  going right or so I thought. Everything was perfect. Graduation was perfect and I was finally happy and perfect .....