Gender Reveal

Omg today is my Gender Reveal. I can't wait to see Jays  reaction when he founds out what I'm having...

Monday 12:30pm,
Let me get up and start getting heading to all my appointments. I had appointment for my hair to be curled @1:20pm. Then my make up at 2:30pm. And lastly I had to go pickup my dress at 3:40pm and the gender reveal started at 4:50pm. I got up get dressed. I throw on some shorts with a tee and some slides. I grabbed my purse and Keys. I kissed Jay bye and told my mom I was going to be back later. I texted my hair stylist and told her I was on my way. Man I can't wait to get the roller set done. I Finally arrived to her house. I got out and walked up to her door and knocked.
S=stylist
A=Ava
S/ " come in.."
A/"heyy."
S/ " girl why ever time I see you it seems like you getting bigger"
A/" this baby want stop growing"
We both laughed..
S/" so how Jay been acting ??"
A/" he been good. Just been getting on my nerves about the baby gender.."
S/ " oh I forgot today is your gender reveal.."
A/" YUP !!"
S/ "So you not gone tell me what you having ??"
A/ After you get done with my hair."
S/ " okay girl"
She sectioned off my hair. And start curling it. I couldn't wait for her to be finished . She kept talking and stoping but I know my girl was gone hook me up. Around 2:10pm she finished. Thank god she was done. I payed her and got up.
S/ "now what you having ??"
A/" I'm having a....."
S/ " OMG are you serious.. Congratulations.."
A/ "Thank you.."
S/" well bye. And send me pictures.."

I left from her house and that's when Jay started FaceTime me.
A/" yes bae"
J/" Damn my baby looking good I can't wait to see you."
A/" I want to go get something to eat but I can't be late for this Make Up appointment.."
J/" Man you better go feed my baby.."
A/ "Okay boy bye.. I love you"
J/ " yeah yeah I don't want to hear all that. I love you too"

On my way to get my make up done. I stopped to get Wendy's. I oder me a 4 for 4. 2 mins later I called my make up guy . I couldn't tell Jay the person that was doing my make up was a guy but he was gay. I walked up the 3 flights of stairs but with me being big and pregnant I stopped for a 5 min break before going to his door. As soon as I got to his door this baby want to seat on my bladder I asked to is his bathroom. When I came out the bathroom he started doing my make up. Me and him didn't really talk like that but he asked me what I was having and that's when I told him. Once he was done he snapped a few pictures and then I rushed over to go get my dress. I finally got to the house. I opened my door and told my mom to start getting ready. I walked upstairs to me and Jay room he was in the bed playing 2k I hate it when he play the game. I told him to start getting ready. He followed me in the bathroom and held my waist.
A/" Not now Jay. We have to be there by 4:45pm"
J/"Please bae!!"
I turned around. We were face to face.
We started kissing. He rubbed my back. He pulled me tightly into him.
A/" Okay Jay stop we have to get ready."
J/"Okay Baeeeeee."
I was the last one to get ready.As always.

Jay (point of view)
With me being in the life style I'm in I'm scared to bring a baby into the world. The sad part is I can't even tell AVA what I'm doing I been lying straight to my girl face. But I want to give her and my baby the world. But today I'm clear all that off my mind I'm just focus on my baby. That's when AVA came walking down stairs. She was wear a dress with her stomach out. Man she looked so beautiful just imagine how she would look in a wedding dress. That's when I got up and told her she look so beautiful . I got down on one knee and kissed her stomach then the baby kicked. I got up and told her that it doesn't matter what we have as-long as you by my side. I asked is everyone ready then we head out to the car. I helped AVA mom get in first then I helped AVA in. I kissed her and kissed her stomach.
AVA ( point of view)
When we pulled up the venue all of me and jays family was out side. When we parked and got out every was smiling at us. Like all this smiling face make me want to cry. That's when Jay auntie came out and told everyone to come in and take there seats. She told me and Jay to wait outside. When everyone was finally seated me and jay walked in.
The room had pink and blue paper flowers every where. Then it was a voting stand with pink and blue chains. The camera guy was snapping pictures of every thing. My maternity photos were so pretty. Finally me and Jay made it to our seats the camera guy came up and said smile, he snapped our picture. That's when the DJ said let's give around of Applause to Jay and AVA. At that moment I was so happy being 19 having my first baby and getting married next what else could I want from life. ( for anyone wondering Jay is 25)
After that we start playing games and everyone who won a prize took pictures with either my by myself or with the me and Jay.
Next was photo time. Me and Jay were stationed by the picture area. I can say took a least 100 pictures that day but I didn't care I was happy my favorite 2 photos was the one with all my girls and then the one with all Jays homeboys well he call them his brothers and him.
Then came time for the gender reveal. I blindfold Jay and paint his hands then I put his hands on my stomach before any one can see the color. Camera guy took pictures of us. Then my mom came and removed Jays blindfold. I left up his hands and they released The smoke bombs in the confetti.
IT'S A GIRL
Jay broke down crying. Everyone was screaming and clapping his mom ran up and hugged me. Jay grabbed me from her and kissed my stomach over and over.

Jays (Point of View )
When I seen a pink smoke and confetti I couldn't help but cry. I'm having a baby Girl my first born was going to be a girl. Now I need to go bye hell of guns because any nigga mess with my girls I'm put him 6 feet under. That's when my brothers walked up and said congratulations bruh. Thanks y'all boys. Now this time you for real have to get out the game bruh.

AVAs (Point of view )
Did I just here Twan say get out the game for real or am just tripping. But I'm not gone let that ruin my night. I started feeling sick. I came to Jay and said I'm ready to go me and Jay told everyone to keep partying going on and thank y'all for coming out and showing love. On the way to the car I stopped and threw up and the grass. Jay carried me to the car bridal style. He seat me in the seat and leaned my chair all the way back so I can relax. When we got home he took me out the car and carried me to the bedroom. He kissed me and I felt asleep...
( To Be Continued )