Chapter 4

I got to the House and knocked on the door. a women with brown hair answered. im guessing she was my mums friend.

I couldent stop thinking about cameron. its stupid i know because hes famous but he is so nice. I dident know any thing about him cause i wasent really a big fan i just knew he danced and hes an actor.

"My name is libby, this is my husband victor and my daughter maya" she introduced the family

"Nice to meet you" i said

"My son will be back soon hes your age. maya could you show Lola to her room"

Maya walked me up stairs this house was huge.

We got to my bedroom and it was massive i have a walk in wardrobe and my own bathroom with a shower and a bath and a toilet, the mirror was big too.

"Do you like it?" maya asked

"I love it"

"Thats good your mums room is just down the hall next to my parents and my room is next door and my brothers room is opposite yours. I'll let you get unpacked"

"Thank you" i smiled

When she left i started to unpack my stuff. about ten minuets later i heard a boy shouting with his mum so i decided to listen.

"JUST GO AND SAY HI TO HER SHES YOUR AGE"

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF SHES MY AGE, YOUR MAKING ME SPEND THE SUMMER WITH HER WHICH MEANS I CANT SEE MY FRIENDS"

"FINE BE LIKE THAT BUT I BET YOU WOULD HAVE LIKED HER YOUR SO SELFISH"

I suddenly felt worthless and i dident want to be here but its only one person. I heard heavy stomping down the hallway and the door opposite my room slam shut.

I fineshed my packing and kept on checking my phone for any messages from him. i laughed at myself noticing i was waiting for someone i would never have a chance with to text me.

I sat on my bed and Some one knocked on my door.

"Who is it"

"Your mummy"

I laughed and she came in and sat on the bed next to me.

"Did you hear any of that?" She asked

"Yeah"

"How much did you hear"

"Enough to know he already hates me"

"Lola he doesn't hate you hes just not used to having real friends"

I dident know what she ment so i just agreed.

"Are you gonna come down stairs?"

"In a bit i just want to settle down in her first and get used to my new room"

She kissed my head and left closing the door.

I layed back on the bed and thought summer is four months and the boy doesn't want to talk to me what am i going to do? Just then i got a text on my phone... it was from cameron.