Chapter 5

**CAMERON'S POV**

I cant believe my mum had a go at me like that! i dont want to say hi to her because theres something about the girl i met earlier that makes me not want to talk to any other girl in the world.

I wanted to text her but i dident know what to say.

Lola's mum knocked on her door that was the girl that was here's name and its a really nice name but i cant help but think what the 'mystery girls' name is so i had to text her.

"Hey" i typed quickly and sent it

"Hello i dident think you would text me again"

"Why did you think that?" i scrunched my eye brows together confused

"Because ... i dont know"

"Please can you tell me your name"

I really want to know her name theres just something about her.

"Why"

"Because your the girl of my dreams and i want to know and I'll take you out tonight"

"Thanks but im not in the mood to come tonight"

"Why whats up"

"I came to my mums friends house and they have a son and his rooms just opposite mine and i thought we could be friends but he wont talk to me, he has just had an argument with his mum about not saying hi to me and now i just feel worthless"

My heart dropped shes here. Shes in my house and i have made her feel bad because i dident want to talk to her cause i thought she was another girl.

"Lola?" I felt so bad