Intro

Hey guys! This is my very first book, I have other books, but this is the very first one I have ever written, so hopefully you guys like it. :) (Ps. I know this book is written really badly, but that because I'm not good at writing bully books. Sorry).

Small description:

Jasmine (Jaz-min)

Jasmine is 17 and her father died when she was 13 in a car accident. When her dad past away, her mother wanted to move, to start a new life. When jasmine moved to her new town she got really excited to start a new life. She didn't have very many friends so she thought this was her chance to start over. But her first day of school was all trouble. These kids the same age age her (they were all 13 at the time) started to bully her. Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke. They are still bullying her right up till now. (They are all 17 now). Summer is just about over. What will Jasmine do on the first day of school? What will happen? Read more.

*UPDATE*

Hi. It's basically future me here and I'm here to tell you that this book is no longer being written. I wrote this when I started seventh grade and I had absolutely no clue what I was doing. What I wrote made 0 sense and there were so many errors  and unrealistic things.

I realized about a year or 2 later that it was a total mistake and it made my writing skills seem very poor. So I stopped this book. I was going to take it down. But a lot of people seems to like it. And it's my most viewed book. 

A lottttt of people like bullying books. Why? I have no clue. But I used too, so that why I figured I would make one. I later regretted it and realized how realistic it was. 

So long story short. This book is probably VERY poorly written, and there are a lot of mistakes. I know. 

And I am not continuing this book. 

Sorry. 

I'm just trying to save you from disappointment.

I did write other books though, and I AM in process of writing them. So check them out. :)

Thanks.

Enjoy this cringe worthy book. ;)