Chapter 1

Kierra P.O.V

I grew up in the hood so I know about the gangs and violence and drug trade. Now I'm 17 and still live in the hood I mean I love my side, Southside. We don't fuck with no other side our side is the best. My Father is a huge drug dealer and buys me and my sister, Kiya every pair of jordans that drop. My mother is a drug addict so she really doesn't have anything to do with us. Me and Kiya are not close at all because she's stupid. My father taught us to not let people take advantage of us just because we're in the hood doesn't mean you're a low life. My parents had me when they were about 18 so it's better than most.

At school I'm the one that will clown with you and have the class turned up but will also do my work. I make all As and Bs so nobody can call me dumb. I may not have any street smarts but I definitely have book knowledge. I'm graduating this year so I'm happy as hell I plan to get out the hood when I graduate and make a better life for myself instead of seeing drugs everyday.

"Hey beautiful" Some voice said behind me

I turned around to a cute boy we started conversing about everything and getting to know each other. He is so cute and nice he doesn't act like he's all gangster and have bad habits. His name is Joshua and is 18. He works at Kraze which I've heard is the best club in Chicago. He Is the dj and gets paid 25$ an hour on regular club nights and 100$ an hour to host parties. So he has his own house and a red BMW.

I just got out of a relationship with a boy name Troy he works for my father. He was pretty nice just not on the same page as me. He wanted to stay a drug dealer until he is locked away or dead. I'm on a whole different level so we didn't work out. But when Joshua was talking to me my past suddenly disappeared and I wasn't thinking about Troy.

Not to be to fast or anything but I think I like Joshua so I gave him my number and we've been texting every since. His personality is awesome and not only that he's also sexy as hell.

Kiya P.O.V

I could care less about what people say about me I'm 15 and is the daughter of the biggest drug dealer in Chicago. So I represent everywhere I go. Just because my dumb ass sister want to leave the hood doesn't mean I will. I will never leave from around my people. Why should I move out the hood to be around a bunch of preppy people. That don't act or talk like me. I like fighting and partying only with my side.

Joshua P.O.V

I met this beautiful young girl name Kierra. She's nothing like where she lives I mean she lives in the hood but acts like an intelligent person. She can defiantly count on me asking her on a date pretty soon. I don't want to rush her but I bet we'll be married in about 2 years. I'm going to take it nice and slow because I respect her. I hope she isn't an undercover hoe because that would just suck.

Mr.Young (Kierra &' Kiya's Father) P.O.V

I came home to Kierra talking to some chump. I don't like anyone talking to my baby girl knowing that she is almost 18 puts fear in my heart. I know marriage could be coming soon and her leaving the nest. As far as this city goes people know not to touch my daughter. But this nigga she was talking to when I got home I'm not sure if I've ever seen him before. He must be new to the city. He might just be a cool kid after all I want my daughter to be happy with a good person not a known player or drug dealer. Not to knock any hustles I'm just saying. Kiya on the other hand has another thing coming for her I hear rumors all the time about that girl how she's out there in the streets but I've never caught her with a boy. To be honest I've never known a boy to be around her. Regardless I love both of my daughters considering I'm a single father that is taking care of my kids with dirty money.

I Need Feedback And Comments. THANK YOU.