Chapter 6

Joshua P.O.V

Me and Kierra has boarded our plane to head our to France. I'm so nervous because what if this doesn't go as planned that'll suck. We're staying at the #1 hotel in France it's where all the rich people stay. The workers wait on you hand and foot. We arrived and began our way to our rental care which is an all white Benz. We arrived at the car and two men grabbed our luggage off the plane and loaded it into the car. Then opened the doors for us and when we went to pull off they said in unison, "Have a nice stay Mr.Smith and Ms.Young." We left on our way to the hotel it is about 9p.m here in France.

Kierra P.O.V

We arrived at the hotel and the workers came out and took our luggage to our room and directing us to follow them. I walked in first. When I walked in tears just came to my eyes as I was staring at this amazing room. It overlooks the beach and on the bed in rose petals it says, "I love you." Then on the side of the bed is a wine bottle on ice with two glasses sitting in front and a box of chocolate on the table. I have just arrived in heaven.

I looked back at Joshua and kissed him because he really put in a lot of work to make this date romantic. I know he paid a couple of thousand to get this room with all the extra features. I mean not even one rose petal was out of place and they smelled fresh. I walked out onto our balcony that over looks the beach and Joshua came out to join me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "Baby go get dress and I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby." Then he walked out. I got dress in my red fitted dress with my black red bottoms that Joshua bought and some gold accessories. I walked down to the lobby where some men greeted me, "How are you Ms.Young?" I replied then walked over to Joshua who was dressed in a black suit and was looking so sexy right now.

I followed him onto the beach where a table and two chairs sat with a candle lit. On the table is a bottle of wine and two glasses and to the right about 10 feet away is a band playing voilins. It is so sweet and romantic I walked over to the table and Joshua pulled out my car then we sat and a waitress came over and poured our wine and brought us a bowl of Soupe à ľoignon. It looked delicious. We ate our food and talked as the violins played slowly and the waves rushed upon the shore.

Joshua told me, "I know we've only been together for a little while but we've also been through a lot. You're my baby you're the one I want to make mine and to wake up to every morning. You're the one that makes my day brighter and you're the one that I work hard for. You're all ears when I talk to you and you never disrespect me so with that being said...." He got down on one knee and grabbed my hand and continued to say, "Kierra Young will you marry me?" I looked down at him with my tears falling down my face and said, "Yes Joshua I will!" He got up and we shared a romantic kiss.

Dreon P.O.V

Tomorrow is the day I find out if Adalyn is mine or not. Tomorrow could change my life forever I don't even know of I want to go through with it but I know it'll have more confidence in me if I find out the truth. Tomorrow shall me interested. I got up after eating dinner with my small family and picked up Adalyn. I fed her a bottle then rocked her and watched a little TV with her until she fell asleep. I put her in her crib and kissed her goodnight. I walked into the kitchen with Kiya and wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear, "You're the father of my child and I appreciate you I promise I do. You gave me my first child girl." Then I kissed her and went to bed because I had work in the morning and when I got off I have to be at the testing place for Adalyn.

Next Morning

I got up bathed and brushed my teeth while Kiya was still asleep. I got dressed then kissed Kiya on her cheek then walked to Adalyn's crib and kissed her then left for work.