Chapter 4

Vanessa P.O.V

My Fucking heart is broken and to be honest I don't even know what to do right now I mean I don't think love is real anymore. I moved into my new place it's in a middle class neighborhood. But I plan on going to visit Dreon sooner or later to discuss why he acting like that towards me. I was his fiance and soon to be wife. I thought our relationship was on very good terms I mean we argued about petty stuff but soon made up. I cooked and cleaned for him but he was always gone with his boys. I caught him cheating one time and he vowed to never do it again. I trusted him but now I don't know I'm so confused with life right now.

Dreon P.O.V

When the doctor announced that she couldn't find the heart beat I just walked out. A lot of shit just ran through my mind about Vanessa and Kiya. So I walked outside to smoke because I couldn't take the thought of me killing my own seed I didn't mean to like damn I just blanked out when she slapped me. I can't control myself when I blank out I thought she was a nigga how I was hitting her. When I had seen what I had did I knew I fucked up because she was pregnant. Kiya walked out with tears in her eyes I just ran over and said, "Baby I'm sorry."

Kiya P.O.V

Dreon left the room and I knew exactly why. He left because he knew it was hit fault why the doctor couldn't fond the heart beat. I cried too when she said it but I tried to remain strong. Dreon apologized when I walked out and I said, "I'm sorry too because we're having a girl!" I'm so happy but I know Dreon wanted a boy but it's a girl and she'll be spoiled. He looked at me and asked about it and I told him she couldn't find the heart beat because the baby kept moving but when she hooked up the ultrasound machine she found the baby and heart beat instantly.

Despite what happen between me and Dreon earlier I plan on sticking around just to make this family work out. I grew up with a father and no mother I want my child to have both parents. Our baby didn't ask to be here so I'm going to make her life worth living.

I'm still going to school but it's kind of hard to fit in the desk and everyone gets annoyed because I pee every 20 minutes. Also I always get kicked out of class for eating but I can't help it. I just do my work and try not to bother people. They bother me by wanting to touch my belly and stare at it.

Kierra P.O.V

3 Days Later

It's my birthday and I'm so ready to turn up. I'm the big 18 today fool. First I'm starting out by going to breakfast then to get my hair and nails done. Joshua texted me this morning telling me he'll take me out for lunch then I'm all his. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got out and lotioned my body then threw on my neon green crop top and some black tights with my black and green 6 rings.

I walked downstairs and my father had a few birthday presents on the table. I opened one by one and inside there was a Versace necklace, some 22" 24" 26" Brazilian loose wave weave, and some pairs of jordans. I put it all away in my room then grabbed the keys to my father's care and headed towards IHOP to meet my friends. We ate then headed for the nail shop I got some long colorful nails with 2 3d designs. My hair was a sew in with the hair my father bought me. I met up with Joshua after the nail shop.

We walked inside the mall and bought a couple of things then we walked out and there was a car sitting there. The car is a pink challenger but on the side it says, "Kierra." I looked at Joshua and he said told me happy birthday then handed me the keys. I hopped in with Joshua on my right then went for a drive. We went to eat then his house.

We sat on the bed and watched some movies then laid down. We started kissing real passionately then started getting undress. He got on top and we had sex for the first time. We finished then showered and went to sleep all cuddled up.

Vanessa P.O.V

Today is the day I'm going to Dreon's house to talk about it. I don't want to argue I just want to talk. I got in my car and headed his way when I pulled in I got out and knocked on the door. He opened the door then was looking like why am I here. I explained to him I just want to talk about the other day. But he didn't want to talk he said to me, "You need to leave Vanessa I'm serious you need to go." Just then some girl walked up big as hell. And asked who I was. Like no bitch who are you.

She closed the door in my face and it took every bone in my body not to beat her ass. I just got in my car and left like fuck that bitch. I went to Verizon and changed my phone number then went home. I didn't go home mad I went home hurt. How can you get a bitch pregnant that fast? How can you move on so easily? Knowing you hurt somebody so bad. I know I'll see the little pregnant bitch around she can't be pregnant for forever.

Dreon P.O.V

5 months later

Kiya is now 9 months and can have this baby at any time. I haven't out my hands on her since that day before the doctor's office. But really she hasn't dine anything to make me mad lately. She seem like she's changing maybe it's the baby I don't know. As soon as she has the baby her true colors will show. I've been her for my soon to be daughter I bought her a crib and everything she needs. I even hired some painters to come in and paint the baby room. It's perfect for me and the baby.

Kiya P.O.V

I've been hurting lately and I haven't told Dreon yet but my contractions are 10 minutes apart. I walked into the kitchen to fix me some cereal just as I bent done to get the milk my water broke. I screamed up to my daddy and said, "Daddy either I just peed on myself or......the baby's coming!" He came down I called Dreon and we headed towards the hospital.

On our way to the hospital my contractions were growing my little princess was ready to come out. I was ready for her too so my back can stop hurting. After being in labor for 8 hours it was time to push. I pushed out a beautiful little girl, Adalyn. Dreon cut the umbilical cord. Which felt so special.

Joshua P.O.V

Kiya had her baby and everyone was there to support her. She had a beautiful child made me want to start a family. I can honestly say she and Dreon out in some work to make Adalyn. She is red and has a lot of black bushy hair with some fat cheeks. They looked so happy I kissed Kierra and left for work. Since Kierra moved in we see each other every day we don't ever get tired of each other I can honestly say marriage is in our future.

Comments And Feedback Is Accepted. THANK YOU.