Chapter 3

The Next Morning

Kierra P.O.V

I'm leaving the hospital today so I'm happy as hell. I know me and Joshua just started talking but I'm sure I've found my first love. I thought Troy was my first love but Joshua made me realize that he wasn't my first love at all. Maybe my boyfriend and I loved him but not first love. I just hope Joshua doesn't turn out to be another nightmare. I rolled over to see all of these missed calls from some local number I was so confused I didn't recognize the number at all so I called it back.

Phone Call

"Cook County Jail what can I help you with?" The voice said.

"Wrong number sorry." I said then hung up.

I was so confused then I thought about it. It's either my father or Troy. "Hey Beautiful" Joshua said as waking me out of my thoughts.

Joshua P.O.V

I walked into the emergency room where Kierra was located and when I walked in she was looking off into space. I woke her out of her thoughts then we started talking I finally got to leave here this time with my girlfriend. I know we just started going out but I know I love Kierra and I hope she feels the same. I mean I know she just went through this horrible tragedy so I'll understand if she acts funny now.

Kiya P.O.V

I've been with Dreon ever since Kierra was put in the hospital. We've been getting along great ever since I told him I'm pregnant. He even broke up with his girlfriend for his family. So I felt very important. He took me to our first doctor's appointment which there we heard or baby's heart beat and found out that our baby is healthy. I still haven't told anybody except Dreon that I'm pregnant but with time they'll find out for themselves.

Dreon P.O.V

Hearing my child's heart beat for the first time was amazing. I don't really want a baby with Kiya but shit hearing the heart beat made me fall in love. I left my fiance I know I told Kiya that was my girlfriend but it really wasn't. Matter a fact we was supposed to get married in about 3 weeks. It was hard to leave Vanessa, my ex alone but she was going to leave me when she found out I cheated and got another girl pregnant. I knew I fucked up so I had to leave because I didn't need Vanessa in my ear chewing me out too. I'm willing to be there for Kiya but I don't want to be with Kiya I mean she is cool but she's also out there in the streets everybody had her.

Vanessa P.O.V

I was supposed to get married in 3 weeks but yesterday Dreon came home acting weird snapping on me about every little thing. I dropped my keys on the counter and he got up and started yelled all in my face and threw my keys back at me. I knew I didn't do anything that serious to deserve that shit so I went upstairs and put on some clothes then left. I went out with my girls to have lunch then hang out at the nail shop.

I came home to boxes outside and a moving truck loading the boxes in. I walked into the house to Dreon directing the movers what to pack and what not to pack. I figured he was moving out but I didn't know why I then looked at what was being packed and it was my shit. I walked over to Dreon, "Bitch what the fuck are you doing with my shit?!" I yelled.

"You getting the fuck out." he responded calmly.

"Wow where am I supposed to go?"

"Out of here and give me back that ring and cancel all our wedding plans because it's over." I just walked out handed him his ring he bought me a couple of months ago and sat on the porch and poured my heart out. I was crying so bad but after all my stuff was packed I got up and drove to a hotel room where I told the movers to just put the boxes in a storage room just next door. They did what they were told and left.