Chapter 5

Kiya P.O.V

2 Months Later

I've been doing good as a young parent. I don't go out anymore instead I spend time with my daughter. I got a job at McDonalds for right now. Also Dreon is actually in Adalyn's life he helps me at night when she cries because I'm still in school. My father let me move in with Dreon so our family can be closer and have someone there with me all the time when I need help. Me and Dreon isn't in a relationship but we respect each other enough to not bring our boyfriend or girlfriend to our house.

I walked into the bedroom with Adalyn to ask Dreon to get her while I finish my homework. He was on the phone and told me he wasn't going to get her. "Come on Dreon you put a Hoe before your child damn what type of man are you? The kind that think a piece of pussy is worth more than your child. Fucking pathetic." He said to the person on the other end of the phone to hold on then looked up at me. "What type of girl are you messing around with a man that got a girl? Oh I know you the type that fuck the hood and lie about it. Or are you the type to think your hoeness can get deleted if you have a baby with a man that give a fuck about their child. You want the man that's deadbeat huh? Nawl the one to be gone all the time and not helping out. That's a real man for you huh?" When he said that my jaw dropped so I walked off into the loving room and turned on "Real man by Tiara Nichole" I blasted it through the whole house. Just to piss him off.

Dreon walked into the living room and turned my song off. "Bitch are you offended? Oh your side bitch mad?" I said with an attitude.

"No bitch mad for what? Remember if it wasn't for Adalyn your ass wouldn't be here right now. Just remember that's your ticket to freedom." He said calmly.

"Oh it is huh? That's why she ain't your baby nigga." I snapped back.

He got up and grabbed my neck and started choking me with Adalyn in my arms. "I....got Ada...lyn....Stop" I said between breaths. But he didn't stop he kept going. He finally stopped and I dropped down to the ground. He grabbed Adalyn who was now crying bad. Then walked outside and got into his car.

I ran outside and tried to grab Adalyn but couldn't get her out of his hands without hurting her so I hopped into the passenger seat. He got in and told me to get the fuck out but I stayed and acted deaf. He reached over to my side trying to push me out. Before I knew it I punched his ass and we went to fighting again.

I hopped on top of him and started punching his ass I didn't give a fuck anymore I turned into a gangster. He got me off of him and was then on top of me holding me down then somehow we got outside on the ground. We were on the ground rolling on top of each other fighting. Then a neighbor came outside and he was on top of me so she called the police. Police came and took him to jail and me and Adalyn stayed at his house that night. I cried so bad as Adalyn lays here asleep next to me. I knew I had fucked up and my child's father was now in jail facing a domestic violence charge because of me.

Joshua P.O.V

I'm planning on proposing to Kierra tonight because she deserves it and we're happy together. Also after seeing Adalyn makes me want to start a family. I know she'll make a perfect wife and mother for our kids. Since we've been together we've only argued about 3 times and only 1 time was major. Something about her brightens my day.

Dreon P.O.V

Next Day

An officer walked to my pod and called roll call then told me to step forward. I did as I was told then he started directing me towards the doors to go through to leave. We got closer and closer then he took the cuffs off and handed me my regular clothes and told me to go change. "How am I being shipped to prison before trial? I asked in confusion.

"Your not your charges have been dropped by a Kiya Young" The police officer replied.

I walked out the county jail a free man then I looked to my right and yeah there was Kiya and Adalyn. I walked over and kissed Adalyn's fat cheeks. Then looked at Kiya, "Why did you drop the charges?"

"You need to be out and active in Adalyn's life" She said.

"But she isn't mine remember?" I said.

"I knew you were going to bring that up that's why I set up am appointment for you and Adalyn to go get a DNA test." She explained. I got into my car and drove us home and took a shower. When I got out the shower Adalyn was asleep in her crib looking so peaceful. I didn't even care if she was or wasn't mine I still love her. I'm just too attached to let her go plus my family has grown to her.

I walked into my room with nothing but my boxers on and layed down. Kiya was in the living room doing her homework.

Kiya P.O.V

I was finishing my homework when Dreon got out the shower. He walked into our room and I followed behind him 5 minutes later. Lord knows I need to get a nap in while Adalyn was taking hers. I layed down next to Dreon. He wrapped his arms around my waist and got closer to me and started kissing my neck. He knows that turns me on so yes we had sex then fell asleep.

I woke up to laughter so I got up and walked into the living room. I saw Dreon and Adalyn laying on the couch and him having her in the air like an airplane. She was laughing so hard and it was so cute. I can tell he loves her and I should've never said he wasn't her daddy. I know deep down he thinks about what I said. I know it hurt him that's why he got mad. "How long was I asleep?" I interrupted their time.

"About 2 hours now you need to go cook shit I'm hungry girl." Dreon said. I walked into the kitchen and started making dinner.

Kierra P.O.V

I've been so happy in my relationship and we've been traveling different places. Tonight Joshua has planned us a trip to France so I'm so excited. It's like I came from nothing to now I'm traveling around the world. I graduated 2 weeks ago and ever since then I've been gone. You have to really catch me in traffic literally. We're set to stay in France for 1 week then come back home. He said something g about hopefully we'll come back a different person. But I'm not sure what he means I've been stuck on that all day.

Joshua P.O.V

So I got up this morning and went to talk to Mr.Young about something. I asked him if he gives me permission to marry Kierra. He gave me permission and as soon as he did I set up me and her a trip to France where I'm going to propose to her. I hope she says yes because this trip isn't cheap. Also of she says no then it'll be so awkward the rest of the trip. I just have my fingers crossed for the best. Honestly I don't think she will say no to me I think she loves me I mean she tells me every 30 minutes. I thought my life was complete before but a wife is all I need. Well a wife and kids. Someone who I can travel with and show off to the world because she's mine. It feels really good to show off the girl everyone wants but she only wants you. I don't know I just feel special.

Feedback And Comments Are Accepted. THANK YOU.