forty nine.

your pov

    Could this really be the end of us?

    "Why Jimin?" Taehyung asked, taken back. He seemed hurt—hell, we all were. Getting betrayed by someone the person you had trusted the most will always hurt.

    "Trust me," Jimin paused but before he could continue, Seokjin interrupted him.

    "Why would we ever trust you after what you had just decided to do? You hurt us, Jimin, all of us. You disappointed us and for what? After what you had decided to do, why do you expect us to look at you like we used to? You ruined everything." Seokjin blurted, his anger visible.

    "Don't ever think about coming back to Bangtan, you've lost our trust." Namjoon spat. For a second, Jimin's eyes showed hurt, guilt, regret—but he replaced it with a stern face.

    "I don't have time to listen to your family drama, as much as I personally love watching it unravel

    "I don't have time to listen to your family drama, as much as I personally love watching it unravel. Who's dying first?" The man asked with a huge smile on his face as he waved the gun around. Oh how I would love to slap the smile off of him.

    "No volunteers?" He asked again when none of us spoke up. We weren't just going to give up.

    "I guess golden boy will go first," he smirked.

    "No!" I yelled. The man turned to look at me. "Don't hurt him." I whispered.

    "You're a little too late to volunteer, princess." He said as he turned his back on me.

    The man took the gun that one of his men handed to him and pointed it to Jungkook's forehead. Fat tears rolled down my face as I silently sobbed. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move.

    "Last words?" The man smirked—no regret or mercy for Jungkook.

    Jungkook cleared his throat, looking up at me. "Bangtan, thank you for raising me." He said shortly, his eyes held emotion. "Y/N, thank you for loving me." I knew his six worded goodbye held a lot more, but he couldn't say. He faced the ground, not speaking anymore. I couldn't take the pain that was striking me. I knew I could never live without him, and I wish I could do something—but there's nothing I can do that won't get us all killed.

    I sucked a deep breathe in, but all I could do is sob. I couldn't breathe or do anything. The man I love is getting murdered. I knew the others were just as emotional. We knew that this time—we were really done for.

    "That was horrible, but at least I can kill you now." The man said as he cocked his gun, raising it to Jungkook's head.

    I closed my eyes, waiting for a sound.

But it never came.

    "I said, trust me!" Jimin yelled, making me open my eyes. He swiftly kicked the man's inner knee, making him fall to the ground. Jimin grabbed the gun from the man's hand—pressing the trigger while the man was on the floor. Then he proceeded to shoot anyone else that tried coming towards him.